Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

I would’ve loved to get a cd with the cover of her wearing the pink cardigan. That’s my favorite picture of the bunch. I’m not really loving the main official cover or the second alternate cover. Would’ve been nice if Target stores were given a batch of alternate covers to stock. 

:sluttybunny:🌧️

9 minutes ago, Topanga said:

Y’all are really convincing me on this now, I’d love it to be an actual cover for a box set but my hope is fading more and more as the days go on 

I’m so unsure as well. I’ve just looked at the mock-ups again and it seems the tits one shares a combination of the standard and white. 

The gatefold, back cover and one sleeve seems the same as the white. The other sleeve seems the same as the black (and it’s shown to be black vinyl). But on the same post she posted the track list which matches the standard. So it’s really confusing. 

I’m holding out hope bc she said box set but it’s getting close to release :horror2:

4 minutes ago, Chocolate Eyes said:

I would’ve loved to get a cd with the cover of her wearing the pink cardigan. That’s my favorite picture of the bunch. I’m not really loving the main official cover or the second alternate cover. Would’ve been nice if Target stores were given a batch of alternate covers to stock. 

But there is a CD with this!? https://shoplanadelrey.com/products/did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-alt-cover-cd-3 

I absolutely don't get why the small tee/cd boxes cost 11 USD shipping to Europe only, but the Hoodie box is 47 USD shipping. I want that box so much, but paying 70 EUR for it (difference to the EU bundle without the box) would be crazy :-(

It was expensive watch it 

I feel like Lana’s team is keeping an eye on the scalpers & it actually makes me really grateful. When the necklace and lighter sold out they did a restock that was available for over a day. With the jacket, the restock has been available for multiple days and I see no sign of it going anywhere. All those people trying to resell for ungodly amounts this is KARMA :ma: 

2 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Lord help me if there are color variations between first and second pressings of these vinyl like with COCC and BB.... because I will of course buy buy buy

Are you a completist? 

1 minute ago, emliqua said:

Are you a completist? 

Yes, I can't help myself, it's an addiction. It's actually kind of embarrassing bc I realize how ridiculous it is to have endless copies of the same album :um:

I have both the bright red/cherry red versions of COCC, the foggy clear/crystal clear, and the peachy beige/white beige..... and both the white translucent and opaque white for BB... all because the pressings are different

Anybody have any advice on cancelling an order with the UK store?? I've contacted them and had no response - I'm hoping to get it resolved and refunded before they ship and it's too late!

40 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Yes, I can't help myself, it's an addiction. It's actually kind of embarrassing bc I realize how ridiculous it is to have endless copies of the same album :um:

I have both the bright red/cherry red versions of COCC, the foggy clear/crystal clear, and the peachy beige/white beige..... and both the white translucent and opaque white for BB... all because the pressings are different

Honestly I love that, if I had unlimited funds I would probably be the same :ma: I feel bad just collecting the different variants tho and probably won’t keep them all. I respect that level of dedication tho 

1 hour ago, rosemead ramada said:

I’m sooooo grateful I haven’t fallen into that sort of variant collecting! 😭 the only “pressing” variants on vinyl I own is Taylor Swift’s Evermore 

4 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

Almost same here, and I feel the same about it. I only missed the crystal clear one of Chemtrails, as it was really difficult to get it from outside the US. I had to ask an US reseller to order me the hopefully 2nd press from her US store (as they didn't ship abroad for a while, too), but just got another frosted one in the end... Looks like they had still both variants later. (And I might skip the opaque white BB by Amazon though, I didn't know there were 2 variations until like 2 weeks ago, and now I don't wanna pay 65 EUR plus shopping for it.)

I don't know know though if the restocked pink Amazon will be different though yet. If it is a repress, shouldn't it have a later delivery date then? 

It was expensive watch it 

13 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

I'm literally the same way I got all the variants for COTCC besides that clear pressing from Canada, I couldn't get any luck getting that one and I didnt buy that opauqe white BB either cause I was broke at the time.

Now for the new album. I'm not stressing to preorder everything, not because I dont like the album or I dont want too but because I'm broke AF 😓. I got a new house and car. And the payments from that have taking all my money.

So I broke down last night and preordered the Spotify picture disc. I sure hope it has different pictures on each side and It better be a 2 disc too like the rest of the vinyl in the release.

I felt kinda bad spending that much last night but it was extra money I had. So why not ? 🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, mssainttropez said:

Another dreadful day of waiting on merch :judgingu4:

Are you waiting for it to ship?

Just wondering because I'm pretty sure everything was pre-order so its not going to ship until March 24th or later lol

3 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Are you waiting for it to ship?

Just wondering because I'm pretty sure everything was pre-order so its not going to ship until March 24th or later lol

I think they mean waiting for more to be released