Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

So apparently my amazon vinyl is "Arriving 1 Apr - 20 Apr" :') how foolish of me thinking I'd be having my first full listening of the album on vinyl- kinda thought that i'd get it on release day since it is a pre-order

3 hours ago, itsmarvinabel said:

Unless the Assai exclusive comes with Japanese pressings, I don't think paying extra for a strip of paper is worth it. Although, I've come to learn money is no object for some of you on Lanaboards. My broke, unemployed ass be weeping at the sight of my wallet lmao

The Chemtrails one was 100% the same vinyl as the other yellow indie ones. I got both and gave them a detailed check. Same vinyl, same sleeve, same Barcodes. You can't tell a difference except for that strip of paper. And because they remove the original foil to add the strip of paper, the risk for seam splits during transport is increased. Actually any record store (and private people) could make these kind of exclusives. Maybe I should buy 5 copies, create an own paper strip x/5 and see how much it brings, lol. (I won't, just kidding.)

It was expensive watch it 

23 minutes ago, Olympia said:

The Chemtrails one was 100% the same vinyl as the other yellow indie ones. I got both and gave them a detailed check. Same vinyl, same sleeve, same Barcodes. You can't tell a difference except for that strip of paper. And because they remove the original foil to add the strip of paper, the risk for seam splits during transport is increased. Actually any record store (and private people) could make these kind of exclusives. Maybe I should buy 5 copies, create an own paper strip x/5 and see how much it brings, lol. (I won't, just kidding.)

Very true- I never bought the chemtrails one but I think much of the same.

I by chance happened to be online when the assai one dropped for ocean blvd, so I bought it.. and funnily enough it worked out cheaper than the indie preorder, so it actually saved money to cancel preorder for it. But buying it after at high price, I don’t think would be worth it.. though it’s a nice to have for a collector I suppose 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

I contacted the record store I got the indie exclusive from and they let me know it’ll ship either the Wednesday or Thursday before release date. It’s a local one in my city so it would be divine to get the record even just a day early. 

hyz6.gif

1 hour ago, Olympia said:

Lmao so basically, Assai Records just deadass get some 500 copies of the indie pressings, tear up the original foil, add a strip of paper with badly translated Japanese text/description, repackage them with new foils, and then try to pass them off as some sort of "limited-quantity Japanese pressings with superior sound quality," when in reality, these are the exact same pressings they'll get from any other indie record stores.

Assai customers must really feel special, huh?

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones

20 minutes ago, itsmarvinabel said:

Lmao so basically, Assai Records just deadass get some 500 copies of the indie pressings, tear up the original foil, add a strip of paper with badly translated Japanese text/description, repackage them with new foils, and then try to pass them off as some sort of "limited-quantity Japanese pressings with superior sound quality," when in reality, these are the exact same pressings they'll get from any other indie record stores.

Assai customers must really feel special, huh?

the fact that they’re allowed to do that shit 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

Does anyone know if there are any discount codes for the Canada store? I’m considering getting the lighter from there since the UK store isn’t shipping until late May & I’d love to have it a month earlier.

UK store did us so dirty, especially since I only decided to buy it from there after it initially sold out on the US store  >:(

hyz6.gif

22 minutes ago, SouthInGuy said:

I got a shipping notification finally for an LDR Village order I made in November

damn. i hate ldr village

yall im too excited for my lighter :cuteface:

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

1 hour ago, 711 Heaven said:

Does anyone know if there are any discount codes for the Canada store? I’m considering getting the lighter from there since the UK store isn’t shipping until late May & I’d love to have it a month earlier.

UK store did us so dirty, especially since I only decided to buy it from there after it initially sold out on the US store  >:(

Decided to bite the bullet and get one from the Canada store. I’m justifying it by saying I’ll have a lighter to use and another to keep mint lmao

hyz6.gif

4 hours ago, florida kilos said:

Unrelated to this thread but are there still any copies of Chemtrails grey or transparent vinyls left to order in EU for a cheap price?

I think the French store still had transparent ones not long ago, but since the new album went online for pre-order, I am unable to access the other pages, also didn't find them by Google. You could simply use discogs however. https://www.discogs.com/de/release/17911069-Lana-Del-Rey-Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club 

It was expensive watch it 

On 3/4/2023 at 7:43 AM, marcodelrey said:

So far, this is what I bought (the cherries sticker ones) plus the lighter and the jacket7moC79.IMG-20230304-154234.png

Your signature reflects this purchase :mariah: :krylie:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Looking on my shop app (after getting notification ldrvillage has shipped)

and my assai record has been put down as collection :crying5: in Scotland.. a 4 hour drive.. I’m hoping they can change it to delivery 

Or I guess I’ll have to make a major detour on my trip from Glasgow in June :toofunny:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

13 minutes ago, Topanga said:

If that hoodie and cd is the actual box set and there isn’t another one coming it will be the biggest loss of the century 

i wonder what that red box was about that lana showed on her instagram story when she was teasing merch 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4