Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

16 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i wonder what that red box was about that lana showed on her instagram story when she was teasing merch 

Hold out hope we’re getting a tour and that’s official tour merch :wink:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Love to see Assai getting dragged, I thought I was the only one who thought it seemed idiotic and like a waste of money when they first started doing these paper slips for Lana’s vinyls. :ma:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i wonder what that red box was about that lana showed on her instagram story when she was teasing merch 

There was a red box? Never saw screen shots of it. Could it be that the lighter comes in a box? 

My interview magazine has just arrived. In love with the pics, but less with the paper quality 

It was expensive watch it 

2 hours ago, bored said:

I still think we're gonna get:

• coke necklace

• keychain

• pink tee

• sleep mask / hair bows

• explicit vinyl (as part of a box set)

(im a dreamer too :nails:)  

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

2 hours ago, bored said:

I still think we're gonna get:

• coke necklace

• keychain

• pink tee

• sleep mask / hair bows

• explicit vinyl (as part of a box set)

manifesting:typewriter:

also manifesting that i'll miraculously afford all of it:smokes:

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

1 hour ago, Olympia said:

There was a red box? Never saw screen shots of it. Could it be that the lighter comes in a box? 

My interview magazine has just arrived. In love with the pics, but less with the paper quality 

Here's the picture of the red box Lana shared

Spoiler

20230214-173217.jpg

Its not the exact same as the one the coke necklace came in, but it is kinda similar 

9 hours ago, Olympia said:

I think the French store still had transparent ones not long ago, but since the new album went online for pre-order, I am unable to access the other pages, also didn't find them by Google. You could simply use discogs however. https://www.discogs.com/de/release/17911069-Lana-Del-Rey-Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club 

They had on the UK store available until like yesterday and its sold out now ugh :rip: I think they might be still available on her french store in a exclusive products section but the link is so hard to find:defeated: 

1 hour ago, fishtails said:

Here's the picture of the red box Lana shared

Reveal hidden contents

20230214-173217.jpg

Its not the exact same as the one the coke necklace came in, but it is kinda similar 

Oh that looks promising, thanks :-) 

1 minute ago, florida kilos said:

They had on the UK store available until like yesterday and its sold out now ugh :rip: I think they might be still available on her french store in a exclusive products section but the link is so hard to find:defeated: 

Some years ago it was possible to search websites for certain words through Google, but I cannot find this option anymore. Would be helpful. But I guess that Discogs would probably be cheaper anyway. 

1 minute ago, Olympia said:

Some years ago it was possible to search websites for certain words through Google, but I cannot find this option anymore. Would be helpful. But I guess that Discogs would probably be cheaper anyway. 

True, I remember finding the red Chemtrails vinyl exactly this way and it was available on her french store. Thanks anyway!

9 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Oh that looks promising, thanks :-) 

"site:www.xxxx.yyyy search term"

still does that

image.png

So do we think this is the same version of ...Ocean Blvd that HMV in the UK & Target in the US is getting? As far as I can tell, there isn't anything different.

Not sure why it's limited to 500 copies though

http:// https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-hhv-x-urban-exclusive-alternate-artwork-dark-pink-vinyl-edition-w-poster-972038

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

53 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

"site:www.xxxx.yyyy search term"

still does that

Thanks a lot! 

56 minutes ago, florida kilos said:

I still haven't ordered CD or cassette bundle cus I'm waiting for signed lithographs. It might be a bad idea cus they might sell out in a meantime idk what to do fr. :hdu:

I only skipped the CDs for this reason. I think you better get the cassettes, as it looks like they were selling out faster... 

20 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

So do we think this is the same version of ...Ocean Blvd that HMV in the UK & Target in the US is getting? As far as I can tell, there isn't anything different.

Not sure why it's limited to 500 copies though

http:// https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-hhv-x-urban-exclusive-alternate-artwork-dark-pink-vinyl-edition-w-poster-972038

They wrote that nonsense already on Facebook and I commented that this cannot be right, but they did not bother to react. Maybe they will attach their own OBI strip like Assai, lol. Fnac, hmv and target plus various other stores should all be the same. It's even listed on Bravado which is kind of her official German shop. https://www.bravado.de/p51-i0602448591937/lana-del-rey/did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd/index.html 

Why aren't the alternate CDs on the official Canadian store? Fuck NAFTA or whatever. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

8 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

I started to think that photo was just for her to show off her red acrylics.. I wonder if it meant anything.

Also the tits vinyl might be in the standard vinyl as inner sleeves. I remember when BOZ or some insider talked about wrong mockups.. Maybe the tits inner sleeve is the final version after all? 

19 minutes ago, yourboy said:

Also the tits vinyl might be in the standard vinyl as inner sleeves. I remember when BOZ or some insider talked about wrong mockups.. Maybe the tits inner sleeve is the final version after all? 

I always thought it would be a potential inner sleeve too. If you look at the pic she posted there’s only one vinyl coming out. I feel like if that picture was the cover it would show 2 vinyls coming out of it because the album is a double LP. 

Also if you look at the 4 images of the vinyl for each variant on lanadelrey.com all of them have a blank picture in the bottom right corner. 

Who knows if that picture will ever be included though based on her interview with Billie. 

hyz6.gif

25 minutes ago, 711 Heaven said:

Also if you look at the 4 images of the vinyl for each variant on lanadelrey.com all of them have a blank picture in the bottom right corner. 

I NEVER REALIZED THAT! I rly do think that if tits pic is on the vinyl, it will be the inner sleeve. She explicitly said she didn't want it as a cover on Interview.

1 hour ago, yourboy said:

I NEVER REALIZED THAT! I rly do think that if tits pic is on the vinyl, it will be the inner sleeve. She explicitly said she didn't want it as a cover on Interview.

Y’all are really convincing me on this now, I’d love it to be an actual cover for a box set but my hope is fading more and more as the days go on