Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

7 hours ago, fishtails said:

It does but it used to say "Shipping March 24th" and now its almost as if its backordered or something?

Maybe it'll update later but I'll be so upset if I don't get it now...it was the one I wanted most :icant:

Hm. Mine still says March 24. I think you should write to/have a chat amazon asap, so in case they did a mistake (which they did as it sounds like) they have time to correct it until release date. 

It was expensive watch it 

14 hours ago, Jacques said:

With the merch being delayed in the UK, none of the physicals (CDs/cassettes/vinyl) placed in the same order as merch will ship until the 26th May either, so they’re shooting themselves in the foot for first week sales.

Occasionally Universal do an exception, send an email out, and cover the cost of part-shipping so people get their physicals (and they get the sales) during release week, but I’m not super hopeful.  It would make sense though, considering people could have ordered 11 formats and a lighter and now 11/12 items in their order are held up.  The reason they do the bundles anyway is to maximise first week sales, so a bit silly not to, but this is Universal/DigitalStores so…

I reckon they'll do anything to get the physicals out release week. I remember when the BB records were delayed, mine were dispatched separately and they both didn't even make release week.

11 hours ago, fishtails said:

It does but it used to say "Shipping March 24th" and now its almost as if its backordered or something?

Maybe it'll update later but I'll be so upset if I don't get it now...it was the one I wanted most :icant:

your order will be ok. Amazon is weird like this, it happened to several of my preorders before even when I didn’t change anything. You’ll still get it as originally planned :candy:

14 hours ago, fishtails said:

Worst comes to worst it’s still available on Amazon UK but I truly believe your order will still be fulfilled if you contact them and explain. 

hyz6.gif

7 hours ago, Olympia said:

Hm. Mine still says March 24. I think you should write to/have a chat amazon asap, so in case they did a mistake (which they did as it sounds like) they have time to correct it until release date. 

Mine says the 28th for Amazon lol 

Amazon is all over the place with delivery dates lol 

7 hours ago, Olympia said:

3 hours ago, Agnes Gia said:

your order will be ok. Amazon is weird like this, it happened to several of my preorders before even when I didn’t change anything. You’ll still get it as originally planned :candy:

40 minutes ago, 711 Heaven said:

Worst comes to worst it’s still available on Amazon UK but I truly believe your order will still be fulfilled if you contact them and explain. 

Thank you everyone :heart: 

I'll try to contact Amazon if I can to try and clear things up lol 

Another day, another day of dreadfully waiting for merch to ship. I swear this wait is worse than the album :crying:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Does anyone know why the merch wasn’t/isn’t available on the AUS store? I wanna order some stuff but the merch isn’t on there? 

EDIT- also, does anyone know what the sizing on the racer jacket is like? I’m an AUS 12 (I want to size up to an AUS 14 because I like my jackets “bigger” cause I’m tall as fuck lol) and the size I’m looking for is equivalent to US 10 (women’s) (according to Google). 

anyone else a similar size and ordered a jacket from Lana before? If so what size did you get 

EDIT 2- also, if anyone knows any discount codes for the CA store (CAD to AUD seems to be the most favourable conversion rate for me) hit me up!!!

9 minutes ago, TayLanaHoe said:

Does anyone know why the merch wasn’t/isn’t available on the AUS store? I wanna order some stuff but the merch isn’t on there? 

EDIT- also, does anyone know what the sizing on the racer jacket is like? I’m an AUS 12 (I want to size up to an AUS 14 because I like my jackets “bigger” cause I’m tall as fuck lol) and the size I’m looking for is equivalent to US 10 (women’s) (according to Google). 

anyone else a similar size and ordered a jacket from Lana before? If so what size did you get 

I’m a similar size. I ordered a large, but I’m also about 5’7 so you might be taller than me. If I wanted an oversized fit I definitely would have gone for the x-large. I’ve heard others say to size up with this jacket based on the previous lfl version 

7 minutes ago, emliqua said:

I’m a similar size. I ordered a large, but I’m also about 5’7 so you might be taller than me. If I wanted an oversized fit I definitely would have gone for the x-large. I’ve heard others say to size up with this jacket based on the previous lfl version 

Feel like I’m gonna go for an XL and cross my fingers that Lana’s merch team doesn’t do me dirty 🤣

Hello, 

i am new here, this is my first time posting 😊. Unfortunately, I missed the pre-order of Lana's Assai vinyl. I wanted to know if anyone has an extra copy, or doesn't want theirs anymore?
I couldn't afford to buy it back from a scalper who would resell it for 3x its price 😭.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

9 hours ago, TayLanaHoe said:

Only selected webstores will have merch, although you have the option between the UK webstore or the Canadian one, both of which ship internationally.

6 hours ago, Laradelrey said:

Hello, 

i am new here, this is my first time posting 😊. Unfortunately, I missed the pre-order of Lana's Assai vinyl. I wanted to know if anyone has an extra copy, or doesn't want theirs anymore?
I couldn't afford to buy it back from a scalper who would resell it for 3x its price 😭.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

Unless the Assai exclusive comes with Japanese pressings, I don't think paying extra for a strip of paper is worth it. Although, I've come to learn money is no object for some of you on Lanaboards. My broke, unemployed ass be weeping at the sight of my wallet lmao

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones