Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

12 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

Ugh

So I ordered another copy of the white vinyl when they added extra stock back when A&W came out

Decided this era is getting to be too expensive and I should cancel it

So I emailed her store and they replied to confirm I wish to cancel, but they reference my order number from when I bought the spotify disc

I reply please do NOT cancel that order. Give the correct order number I want cancelled, again.

They reply they will cancel the order I referenced.

Just got the cancellation confirmation.... they cancelled the spotify disc I asked them twice to not cancel :facepalm:

Better never mention order numbers they are supposed to ignore. I often think they actually have robots working in the customer service. You can reorder the picture disc at least. https://shoplanadelrey.com/products/did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-spotify-fans-first-vinyl?fbclid=PAAaYBEv7-AN_d3mfiJAIQDhyZU0hcc2xEUB5QXr9orVHyHqDO3irIAio0aFg

It was expensive watch it 

2 hours ago, Olympia said:

Better never mention order numbers they are supposed to ignore. I often think they actually have robots working in the customer service. You can reorder the picture disc at least. https://shoplanadelrey.com/products/did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-spotify-fans-first-vinyl?fbclid=PAAaYBEv7-AN_d3mfiJAIQDhyZU0hcc2xEUB5QXr9orVHyHqDO3irIAio0aFg

Thanks for this! Now I can cancel my stupid expensive order from the Australian store. 

on the topic of canceling orders, lately i've been thinking i want to cancel my order of the indie store green vinyl from banquet records bc ita now available on sites from my own country for cheaper plus it seems like one of the most widely available variants so i don't fear being unable to get it but idk how to go about it. i hate when stores make you email about cancellation instead of having a cancel button. but maybe its just easier to get it and not worry about the money i could save elsewhere. but also i am already getting the amazon pink vinyl and the standard black vinyl so do i really need 3 variants? tough choices... this would all be easoer if the album was still coming out tomorrow bc it would be too late for me to contemplate these things

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

1 hour ago, wilting daisy said:

on the topic of canceling orders, lately i've been thinking i want to cancel my order of the indie store green vinyl from banquet records bc ita now available on sites from my own country for cheaper plus it seems like one of the most widely available variants so i don't fear being unable to get it but idk how to go about it. i hate when stores make you email about cancellation instead of having a cancel button. but maybe its just easier to get it and not worry about the money i could save elsewhere. but also i am already getting the amazon pink vinyl and the standard black vinyl so do i really need 3 variants? tough choices... this would all be easoer if the album was still coming out tomorrow bc it would be too late for me to contemplate these things

You’ll need to email, some won’t allow you to cancel. I’d ordered from vinilo and they said I could only cancel 14 days from when I placed the preorder :wtf3:

luckily my mam had also preorder the green indie vinyl from a different store, they allowed her to cancel.. so I will give her my preorder instead that I couldn’t cancel 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

So I learned from reddit there like 11,000 added to the stock in the US for the white vinyl serval days ago and it's a new restock to be shipped in May.

5 hours ago, Olympia said:

Oh believe me, I didn't bring it up, they did. I have 6 separate pre-orders on her store and they must do an email search when dealing with customers instead of looking up the # you tell them. The emails went like this:

me: i'd like to cancel order #12345
them: yes we can do that. please reply to confirm and we will cancel order #678910
me: what no, please do NOT cancel that order. i want to cancel order #12345
them: we will process cancellation for order #12345
me: thank you!
*five minutes later*
email notification: Order #678910 has been cancelled

Thank god that picture disc is still in stock, I immediately reordered it. I'm not going to bother contacting them again out of fear of them messing up my orders

So LDRvillage realised my bank had refunded money for the UV order:. So even though they said it shipped a couple days ago, I guess it didn’t and I’m not getting it :pft:

Suppose it was too good to be true haha!

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

36 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

So LDRvillage realised my bank had refunded money for the UV order:. So even though they said it shipped a couple days ago, I guess it didn’t and I’m not getting it :pft:

Suppose it was too good to be true haha!

why they be lying in the first place :wtf3:

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

2 hours ago, Alunadelrey said:

So I learned from reddit there like 11,000 added to the stock in the US for the white vinyl serval days ago and it's a new restock to be shipped in May.

Thats good for people who want it, but it does suck that those won't be counted towards first week sales at all

3 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

Oh believe me, I didn't bring it up, they did. I have 6 separate pre-orders on her store and they must do an email search when dealing with customers instead of looking up the # you tell them. The emails went like this:

me: i'd like to cancel order #12345
them: yes we can do that. please reply to confirm and we will cancel order #678910
me: what no, please do NOT cancel that order. i want to cancel order #12345
them: we will process cancellation for order #12345
me: thank you!
*five minutes later*
email notification: Order #678910 has been cancelled

Thank god that picture disc is still in stock, I immediately reordered it. I'm not going to bother contacting them again out of fear of them messing up my orders

Omg... That's probably no robot then as a robot would do better, lol. 

22 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

Ugh

So I ordered another copy of the white vinyl when they added extra stock back when A&W came out

Decided this era is getting to be too expensive and I should cancel it

So I emailed her store and they replied to confirm I wish to cancel, but they reference my order number from when I bought the spotify disc

I reply please do NOT cancel that order. Give the correct order number I want cancelled, again.

They reply they will cancel the order I referenced.

Just got the cancellation confirmation.... they cancelled the spotify disc I asked them twice to not cancel :facepalm:

You have my support, go FULL Karen on them… 

On 3/4/2023 at 11:56 AM, Poor Stacy said:

For what it's worth, even the alternate Blue Banisters CDs are hard to find now - I would just buy them now to avoid risking paying resale later.

They were on her UK store when I looked yesterday

Does anyone know what happened to leaked shirt “Store Exclusive Purple Hollyhocks T-Shirt” that was supposed to drop with all the other merch? It was in the email that leaked with all the other merch (that actually did drop). 

3 hours ago, TayLanaHoe said:

You have my support, go FULL Karen on them… 

Oh I totally would, but I'm afraid if I bring it up and they try to cancel the order I emailed about they'll just cancel a different order again. I'm lucky the one they cancelled was the spotify discs which were still in stock for me to reorder. if they cancelled my lighter or jacket or cassettes I'd be LIVID

9 minutes ago, IMURMAN said:

When the cassette will be restock :(

If you order from the UK store with discount code 25% (22LDR25) you might not pay so much more than from the US store. 

7 hours ago, Olympia said:

If you order from the UK store with discount code 25% (22LDR25) you might not pay so much more than from the US store. 

the code doesn't work anymore :( is there another one maybe?

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif