Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

honestly it could be real cause we don't have the clear hq pictures of the "drawing-like" pictures, so it can't be a bootleg

what’s funniest is the picture disc was only available on Lana’s site so that would mean Lana’s team would have to screw up and send them early  :ohmy:

I’m more focused on how the picture disc looks than the inevitable leak. It actually looks cute! Especially the one with the drawing. I’m so glad I got it

1 hour ago, leomaks said:

Has anyone bought that vinyl or is it still for sale

https://shoplanadelrey.com/products/did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-spotify-fans-first-vinyl?fbclid=PAAaYBEv7-AN_d3mfiJAIQDhyZU0hcc2xEUB5QXr9orVHyHqDO3irIAio0aFg. The UK shop has it, too, but they send to UK only. 

1 hour ago, ultrabanisters said:

yeah those vinyls are 100% real 

theres the other variant in the bottom left too

album incoming please prepare :xgiggle:

I also think it's real because of this clear double sleeve. I saw a photo of another universal double picture disc which uses such sleeve. ( https://moby.universal-music.de/p51-i0028948643127/moby/resound-nyc/index.html

Edited by Olympia
Link added

It was expensive watch it 

2 hours ago, birds of paradise said:

Guys you have to forgive me the link cause I’m on my phone and I don’t know how to post pictures on here :eek: but someone posted a picture of an ocean picture disc on a polish selling site. I wouldn’t believe that it’s real but it even has side C/D. Did they say the picture vinyl would have two discs? https://postimg.cc/Z9Ct9mdr

Oooo sure hope this is real cause it makes that picture disk so much more better than I thought.

I have a bad feeling that the picture discs having same photos on both sides... If they took a photo of the vinyl opened like that, they are side B and C, but we do know side A is the standard album cover... If A&B (no pun intended) are both standard covers......... :burn: bring hell to those who designed them!

59 minutes ago, yourboy said:

I have a bad feeling that the picture discs having same photos on both sides... If they took a photo of the vinyl opened like that, they are side B and C, but we do know side A is the standard album cover... If A&B (no pun intended) are both standard covers......... :burn: bring hell to those who designed them!

I thought so, too, but let's hope that the person, who photographed it, just turned it and took a pic of side A and C or D :-D

just caved and bought the Spotify vinyl even though I barely had enough money for it :hype: knowing that it has that exclusive photo I had to have :cryney2:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Why would they not advertise the different images of the picture disc on the website :wtf2:

I bought it anyway because I couldn’t control myself, but I’m really hoping it’s true and we get at least two different images. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

23 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Yall wanna talk about the blatantly fake Chemtrails art cards? They literally sent real signatures on the lithos & fake cds..ordered one from the French store & one from the US just to get 2 “signed” art cards that look nothing like her handwriting. 

my litho signature is sooooo bad :bebe:

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

1 hour ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

my litho signature is sooooo bad :bebe:

Those on the lithos still look much better than the CD sized art cards. Another reason not to be crazy about getting her "signed" items.