Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Just now, wildflowerwildfire said:

i asked people on my instagram if their order from lana’s uk store also has been delayed until may (if they ordered clothing, necklace and lighter) and half of them has said no… i thought everyone’s got delayed? 

it's only certain products that are getting delayed

7 minutes ago, cjfinley said:

Holy jesus!! Lol - yeah I might make do with the others 😂 thanks so much for your reply.

I was 2 sec away from ordering the UK bundle until it sold out - I should know better by now! 

There's also 29 copies in the Spanish store, but I'm going to guess the shipping would be the same: https://universalmusiconline.es/collections/lana-del-rey/products/did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-cassette

I had to order mine from Canada to the US and even that's expensive, more for shipping than the actual cassette

I hope with how fast the cassettes sold out they take it as a sign to do a restock so you can get one!

11 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i asked people on my instagram (who ordered clothing, necklace and lighter) if their order from lana’s uk store also has been delayed until may and half of them has said no… i thought everyone’s got delayed? 

Mine did! Hoodie and necklace, I didn’t order the other items though so can’t comment on those 

it automatically ships when everything is available- so assuming you had either of these items your order would be delayed 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

24 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

There's also 29 copies in the Spanish store, but I'm going to guess the shipping would be the same: https://universalmusiconline.es/collections/lana-del-rey/products/did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-cassette

I had to order mine from Canada to the US and even that's expensive, more for shipping than the actual cassette

I hope with how fast the cassettes sold out they take it as a sign to do a restock so you can get one!

I could well imagine some cassette bundles with "signed" art cards again... 

It was expensive watch it 

12 hours ago, AKA Polish Sock Lady founder said:

Yeah. I posted this on pre release thread. I'm sorry I didn't post it there, because I was too excited and surprised. This photo is from polish auction site. Someone posted auction with these Lana's vinyls to sell and deleted it. There are more photos that I found. 

Close up on Spotify picture disc: 
image;s=4032x3024image;s=4032x3024

Bummer that its the same pic on both sides…

original.gif

2 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

ldrcloset lore proving entertaining on this fine sunday afternoon :ma:

Keeping us entertained till Tuesday 😌

ps. I just noticed some posters refer to ldrcloset as they do if I used the incorrect pronouns in my previous post, I’m sorry, I didn’t realise. Should have done better and checked :kiss:

1 hour ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i asked people on my instagram (who ordered clothing, necklace and lighter) if their order from lana’s uk store also has been delayed until may and half of them has said no… i thought everyone’s got delayed? 

Mine got delayed and I ordered 15 minutes after the merch dropped :xgiggle: maybe the email went into their spam or they didn’t check?

4 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

Same. Not to mention them saying lana is releasing a collab with dua lipa and saying they got the info from an insider:awkney: is this lady ok

I'm glad they took that post down because :bebe:

Its disappointing to see them doing stuff like this lately though...they always seemed so nice 

2 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

right bc i wonder about so many things.. does her husband know about this account? is the fact that her kids know about it and her husband doesn't creating tension in the family that led to this fake merch meltdown? could she just be dealing with the very real perils of pre-menopause among middle aged women? maybe she wants more followers? fame? the people NEED to know.. i want her on oprah next sunday!!

"Oprah with @lanadelreysclosets: a CBS Primetime Special" 

I saw some of her previous posts and it seems like she's had a lot of deaths in the family lately so (i know you are joking lol) but you might not be too far off that she's dealing with some deeper things :um2:

Anna has always seemed so kind and giving to the fandom, I hate even saying bad things but their behavior this week has been so strange. I hope they are okay more than anything. It’s obviously fake merch, and as many others have said the dua lipa thing. It will be interesting to see how this pans out. 

1 hour ago, Luna de miel said:

72-D0-B323-CC63-4-B6-B-A4-BA-0616645-CE3AB425-AD4-14-BA-4-AE0-ABEF-CDF55-EA9-C1-

release day..?:um2:

Honestly, I hope so. There is a part of me starting to think the tata vinyl was a production mockup that never made it to the final stage. We know from Lana herself that the original cover she was leaning towards was a nude. She ultimately changed her mind and went with the one's we've seen. Maybe she still wanted to put the nude mockup out in the Universe or something, so that's why she posted it 🤷🏼‍♂️ I'd freaking LOVE LOVE LOVE a vinyl boxset with that pic as the vinyl sleeve or something. The closer we get to the album launch without vinyl boxset preorders going up, the more I'm thinking that's not going to happen 😔 Boxsets take time to fabricate, so either there would be a set amount available on launch day, and when they sell out they're gone. Or they'd be up for purchase, but not shipping for a few months.

Some insiders said Lana had a surprise coming. Either it's new music related, or it's not, that's the debate. So who knows.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

It seems like this was the problem with Anna’s merch-

4745-A160-8-B54-4-B47-AD40-EC1587898-D72

i was literally about to post this comment

the way this is getting juicy idek how this happened over lana merch

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

It seems like this was the problem with Anna’s merch-

4745-A160-8-B54-4-B47-AD40-EC1587898-D72

If that account ordered from the US, there is a cool thing called tracking tho. That is like the easiest way to prove whether it's fake or not. (Most likely to be fake anyways) They literally got an email saying it is covered by Route which is like a shipping insurance. If Lana's store sent the merch out early, the tracking will tell you that it's out for delivery. But if it's fake, the tracking from her webstore won't be updated as "shipped out".

It doesn't even worth a long conversation or debate regarding this issue. Looks kinda stupid and time-consuming.

2 minutes ago, yourboy said:

If that account ordered from the US, there is a cool thing called tracking tho. That is like the easiest way to prove whether it's fake or not. (Most likely to be fake anyways) They literally got an email saying it is covered by Route which is like a shipping insurance. If Lana's store sent the merch out early, the tracking will tell you that it's out for delivery. But if it's fake, the tracking from her webstore won't be updated as "shipped out".

It doesn't even worth a long conversation or debate regarding this issue. Looks kinda stupid and time-consuming.

The person who order this, placed an international order and I don’t think she received an email saying it has been shipped out from the actual store. It’s just a mistake x

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°