Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

59 minutes ago, renaissance said:

Why are we giving this girl attention anyways let her live in delululand 

Yeah let my little essay be my swan song about the situation. she's obviously lying about everything and if people can't see that, it's not my problem.

We have too many exciting things to be looking forward to anyway

I can't wait to add all 6 of my new vinyls to my Discogs collection, and make beautiful spreads of all my merch

So I ordered the racer jacket and it should be here mid-April but uhhhh does anyone know if they're gonna fix the order of the patches? Lol COCC and BB need to switch spots. I'm fine with Violet being the last one but idk my OCD is going nuts right now :crying5:

2 minutes ago, imaginist said:

So I ordered the racer jacket and it should be here mid-April but uhhhh does anyone know if they're gonna fix the order of the patches? Lol COCC and BB need to switch spots. I'm fine with Violet being the last one but idk my OCD is going nuts right now :crying5:

I sure hope so. It bothers me too, how did they make such an obvious mistake. Does Lana not have a hand in designing this stuff?

I'm worried about how all the stuff is going to fit

2 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I sure hope so. It bothers me too, how did they make such an obvious mistake. Does Lana not have a hand in designing this stuff?

I'm worried about how all the stuff is going to fit

I feel like she has to at least look at it and approve it. She posted the links and pics and everything at one point did she not? She had to have noticed :wtf3:

I'm also nervous about how it's gonna fit because I feel like I'm awkwardly between a small and medium depending on where it comes from, and I've never owned a racer jacket before so I'm not sure if I should've went smaller or bigger lmao, no idea what to expect

2 minutes ago, imaginist said:

I feel like she has to at least look at it and approve it. She posted the links and pics and everything at one point did she not? She had to have noticed :wtf3:

I'm also nervous about how it's gonna fit because I feel like I'm awkwardly between a small and medium depending on where it comes from, and I've never owned a racer jacket before so I'm not sure if I should've went smaller or bigger lmao, no idea what to expect

probably not. they didn’t even bother to fix the cropping on the btd-lfl patches. there’s literally just a giant black empty space in the Ultraviolence patch it drives me nuts 😭😭 it’s the same exact way on the original one.

5 minutes ago, imaginist said:

What if BB is before COCC for some reason only know to Lana? Like, that was a project that was finished first but released second. If they don't fix it that's just what I'm going to tell myself

I had no idea what sizes to order because they're unisex clothes, and a women's medium and men's medium aren't going to be the same, so like, what was the frame of reference... guess we'll find out :eek2:

6 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

What if BB is before COCC for some reason only know to Lana? Like, that was a project that was finished first but released second. If they don't fix it that's just what I'm going to tell myself

I had no idea what sizes to order because they're unisex clothes, and a women's medium and men's medium aren't going to be the same, so like, what was the frame of reference... guess we'll find out :eek2:

I just care about this all too much because of how much I spent on it....lol but oh well, even if I don't really wear it, it'll be really nice to have

1 minute ago, imaginist said:

I just care about this all too much because of how much I spent on it....lol but oh well, even if I don't really wear it, it'll be really nice to have

I think the concern about the order of patches is completely valid. I feel the same way and tons of people have since it was posted for sale... It just seems really sloppy that the official merchandise would have such a glaring mistake like that... Like I'm not expecting a Gucci jacket or something, but come on, no one noticed that? No one on Lana's team? :notamused:

At the end of the day I'll just be happy to have it. I almost didn't buy it!

3 hours ago, renaissance said:

Why are we giving this girl attention anyways let her live in delululand 

isn't it obvious.. because talking shit is FUN  :lmao:  it's literally what half of this website is

qqMobUd_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

and ik lanita would approve she loves calling ppl out.. first the magazines on instagram live now her family.. who's gonna be her next exposé victim? only time will tell..

but i do hope it's azealia banks 

58 minutes ago, 14beaches said:

can't decide between a large and XL for the hoodie. Does anyone know if they tend to run big or small??

I have a FILLY hoodie in medium, it's a bit too large on me. :) (I usually wear medium/EU size 40.)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 hours ago, 14beaches said:

can't decide between a large and XL for the hoodie. Does anyone know if they tend to run big or small??

I usually wear M/38 EU size and was pretty surprised how well the M of the BB Eyes Hoodie from LDR village fitted. I expected it to be bigger because I thought it would be unisex, but it was just perfect. (Of course, it's not sitting tightly, but that is how I wanted it.) 

Measures: 68cm from shoulder to bottom line, 55cm (front/back) /110cm (full round) wide

(The bee crewneck is pretty huge however.) 

The question is though if this applies to the new hoodie as well. I could imagine it might be a bit bigger, but just guessing... Would be helpful to know which size Lana is wearing on the picture. ;-) 

It was expensive watch it 

5 hours ago, imaginist said:

Strange enough, It’s not the only time I’ve seen it like that.

Discogs also lists BB before Chemtrails.

I can’t remember where else, But it’s strange…

IMG-3521.jpg

48 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Strange enough, It’s not the only time I’ve seen it like that.

I can’t remember where else, But it’s strange…

It’s because they are organized Alphabetically by year.. most artists don’t release two albums a year so it’s not an issue they have to worry about. That’s the only reason 

1 hour ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Now we know why they did this mistake, riddle solved :D 

Personally I don't care so much about the order if the patches. Just looking forward to receive the item. 

It was expensive watch it 

The Spanish Universal store just added the picture disk (and removed it shortly afterwards again, I assume they published it too early), it's possible that the other stores outside UK/US/CA/AU will also add it.

https://universalmusiconline.es/collections/lana-del-rey/products/lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-edici-n-exclusiva-picture-disc-vinilo-2lp