Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

28 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

The Spanish Universal store just added the picture disk (and removed it shortly afterwards again, I assume they published it too early), it's possible that the other stores outside UK/US/CA/AU will also add it.

https://universalmusiconline.es/collections/lana-del-rey/products/lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-edici-n-exclusiva-picture-disc-vinilo-2lp

when i already spent my hard earned money to get it from the us to sweden :crai:

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

Do we expect more stuff this week or is the picture disc the only "new" thing happening? Cause sometimes they put the interesting stuff the last week so people can't cancel their orders... 

I still haven't purchased the standard vinyl just in case we get some signed things but I think she got fed up last time and won't do it again :hide:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

The Spanish Universal store just added the picture disk (and removed it shortly afterwards again, I assume they published it too early), it's possible that the other stores outside UK/US/CA/AU will also add it.

https://universalmusiconline.es/collections/lana-del-rey/products/lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-edici-n-exclusiva-picture-disc-vinilo-2lp

PLEASE tag me if it goes up again, the international shipping and taxes to spain from

the us is killing me

original.gif

2 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

thanks for the info, but arrrgrrr... this is so typical again!!! and the other merch will probably hit the EU stores, too, then. at least we had a discount code for the UK store which might make up for the shipping/tax. but paying 60 or 35 for a vinyl is quite a difference...

It was expensive watch it 

https://shop.universalmusic.it/products/lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-doppio-vinile-picture-disc?_pos=1&_sid=3ecb08b8a&_ss=r

THE PICTURE DISC IS UP IN ITALY!!!

For once I finally won’t have to pay extra shipping omg :crai:

edit: there’s only 100 in stock - 81 left 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

42 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

https://shop.universalmusic.it/products/lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-doppio-vinile-picture-disc?_pos=1&_sid=3ecb08b8a&_ss=r

edit: there’s only 100 in stock - 92 left 

thank you!  people from US - if you missed out so far on the vinyl, keep checking the page as a lot of EU customers (like me) will try to cancel their US orders now.

43 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

edit: there’s only 100 in stock - 92 left 

hopefully her german, french, dutch and spanish store will get it too

8 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

hopefully her german, french, dutch and spanish store will get it too

very true, but it looks like her shops in the EU have all the same prices for the vinyl itself and as her German shop charges 6 Euro for shipping anyway, the 7,80 from Italy to Germany are not that bad. If it comes up in Germany, I will order from their and try to cancel the Italian one though. Doesn't make much sense Italians have to buy from Germany and the other way round. Still, the risk of not ordering now and missing out in Germany was too big not to try it already - getting it from Italy is still much better than from the US, not only for the money but also for the climate.

2 minutes ago, Olympia said:

very true, but it looks like her shops in the EU have all the same prices for the vinyl itself and as her German shop charges 6 Euro for shipping anyway, the 7,80 from Italy to Germany are not that bad. If it comes up in Germany, I will order from their and try to cancel the Italian one though. Doesn't make much sense Italians have to buy from Germany and the other way round. Still, the risk of not ordering now and missing out in Germany was too big not to try it already - getting it from Italy is still much better than from the US, not only for the money but also for the climate.

i live in sweden and her italian store charge €20 for shipping and her german store charge €10 so hopefully they’ll get it

y’all who ordered merch from lana’s uk store and got an email where they said it was delayed

did the date change on your order on your account on the website? mine still says release date march 24th 

20 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

y’all who ordered merch from lana’s uk store and got an email where they said it was delayed

did the date change on your order on your account on the website? mine still says release date march 24th 

same here. But when I remember that trouble with the "signed" posters I don't think this means anything, lol.

20 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

Mine still says the 24th too but tbh I just think they simply forgot to update it (or hopefully it will still ship on that same day but I doubt it :rollin:)

28 minutes ago, Olympia said:

very true, but it looks like her shops in the EU have all the same prices for the vinyl itself and as her German shop charges 6 Euro for shipping anyway, the 7,80 from Italy to Germany are not that bad.

omg "only" 7,80€?? you're lucky compared to us :ohno: from the german (and french) store to Italy we have to pay around 16€ and that's why I always try to buy from there only if it's really necessary 

2 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

omg "only" 7,80€?? you're lucky compared to us :ohno: from the german (and french) store to Italy we have to pay around 16€ and that's why I always try to buy from there only if it's really necessary 

yes, Italy must have much lower shipping fees in general. The problem is that these 16 euro they charge is actually what it costs them to ship vinyls, they don't add extra. Have helped out other fans in the EU often, that's why I know the prices very well. I couldn't send it cheaper.

Btw, the US store already cancelled my order, so don't be afraid anyone to order from EU and cancel from US. They didn't even need half an hour, lol.

My ass is regretting choosing to ship all my items at once because I am SO impatient. I chose it because it’s better to just get them all at once, and to reduce shipping pollution but…

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

7 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

My ass is regretting choosing to ship all my items at once because I am SO impatient. I chose it because it’s better to just get them all at once, and to reduce shipping pollution but…

Personally I enjoy this kind of waiting, reminds me of Christmas time when I was a kid :D sometimes i even have new releases at home but wait for a special moment to listen to them for the first time.

8 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

How much was it?

11 minutes ago, totalhate said:

How much was it?

As far as I could see the prices in her EU stores are pretty much the same regarding records (unless they reduce them), so I guess (I don't know) it will be 39,99 everywhere, as in the Italian store. 

But would be great if someone who saw the Spanish item page could confirm this (or not).