Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

9 minutes ago, Olympia said:

As far as I could see the prices in her EU stores are pretty much the same regarding records (unless they reduce them), so I guess (I don't know) it will be 39,99 everywhere, as in the Italian store. 

But would be great if someone who saw the Spanish item page could confirm this (or not). 

The pic disc is up for preorder on any other EU store besides her Italian store?

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

The pic disc is up for preorder on any other EU store besides her Italian store?

I checked some of them regularly in the last few hours but saw them nowhere else so far. 

It was expensive watch it 

17 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Well chemtrails sold 58k first week and considering how many more variants there are of this I would say at least or more than that

I don't think the new album has more variants actually (yet...) . Urban Outfitters for example had a green Chemtrails exclusively. They had mostly the same covers, but there were so many colors. And 3 different picture vinyls. Just 2 less cassette and less CD versions. 

Chemtrails Vinyls:

Pic1

Pic2

Pic3

Green UO

Red target/fnac/hmv (not counting repress) 

Yellow Indie (not counting Assai) 

Amazon peach (plus white repress) 

Black

Grey

Frosted Clear (and later crystal clear) 

(not counting the blue RSD) 

MC1

MC2

MC3

CD1

CD2

... Maybe I forgot one, lol

Just now, Olympia said:

I checked some of them regularly in the last few hours but saw them nowhere else so far. 

I wonder if it's there but just hidden, like how it was never on the US storefront, you had to know what the link was

probably not the case though

4 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I wonder if it's there but just hidden, like how it was never on the US storefront, you had to know what the link was

probably not the case though

The EU ones don't seem to be Spotify exclusives. The Italian one is on the regular universal page. 

5 minutes ago, Olympia said:

I don't think the new album has more variants actually (yet...) . Urban Outfitters for example had a green Chemtrails exclusively. They had mostly the same covers, but there were so many colors. And 3 different picture vinyls. Just 2 less cassette and less CD versions. 

I wasn’t sure how many COCC had tbh.

I think this having more covers will probably lead to more people going after them though, and yes this has so many CDs and cassettes as well. 

9 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I wasn’t sure how many COCC had tbh.

I think this having more covers will probably lead to more people going after them though, and yes this has so many CDs and cassettes as well. 

I tried to count and came to 15 variants at least on release date of Chemtrails. 

But yes, people might buy more because of the covers. 

This time 6 vinyls, 5 MC, 4CD. So then it's the same, but only if I forgot no Chemtrails variant from release date. 

OK, forgot 1 CDnow, so you might be right - 1 more version then

Edited by Olympia
Updated/corrected

8 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Do we expect more stuff this week or is the picture disc the only "new" thing happening? Cause sometimes they put the interesting stuff the last week so people can't cancel their orders... 

I still haven't purchased the standard vinyl just in case we get some signed things but I think she got fed up last time and won't do it again :hide:

You and me are the same for standard pressing lol. 

also, standard is always the easiest to get so I can’t be fucked dropping the money for a pre-order for it yet unless the signed drops… I’m saving for RSD and any potential vinyl box set she drops 

32 minutes ago, TayLanaHoe said:

You and me are the same for standard pressing lol. 

also, standard is always the easiest to get so I can’t be fucked dropping the money for a pre-order for it yet unless the signed drops… I’m saving for RSD and any potential vinyl box set she drops 

I remember though that when BB came out, the black one sold out pretty soon and was hard to get for a while - but I guess the vinyl factory trouble is over now and usually they repress the black ones again and again, so this concept should work, unless you really want the first pressing. I mainly got the standard version because it's the cover I like the most out of them all. Glad they used this for the picture disc. 

I didn't buy any CDs as they are usually in her stores for ages... Probably won't get them anyway, one CD will be fine for me, especially as all CD covers are available as vinyl covers. 

6 minutes ago, mrborn2lose said:

Cassettes are back in stock on the UK store. 

Is the code "22LDR25" still working for anyone? 

The code only works once. if you want to use it again you have to make a new account

3 hours ago, anwdelrey said:

How many vinyls do y’all think she’s sold in the US so far?

At least 10 :party:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

2 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

why is the picture disc still hidden on her spanish store but her italian store released it yesterday ?

Her Belgian store also added it earlier today and deleted it a minute later. I'm not sure what they are doing but I assume it will be published on all her EU stores in the next days.