Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

6 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i was literally about to post this comment

the way this is getting juicy idek how this happened over lana merch

8 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

It seems like this was the problem with Anna’s merch-

4745-A160-8-B54-4-B47-AD40-EC1587898-D72

the comments are an eyeroll for me. her giveaways have nothing to do with the fact that she got scammed, so i am not sure why everyone’s pointing this out. “she buys prizes for us, she’s giving back to the community” and so on don’t necessarily build credibility imo :crossed:

i can partially understand where she’s coming from, but what about spreading misinformation about a possible dua lipa collab?! 

6 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

The person who order this, placed an international order and I don’t think she received an email saying it has been shipped out from the actual store. It’s just a mistake x

Well then it's confirmed as fake I guess. US store sends you a shipping email again when it gets shipped out. Hope people would stop arguing about this when we got A&W and did u know to stream!

Spoiler

While waiting for the album to leak lol

23 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

It seems like this was the problem with Anna’s merch-

4745-A160-8-B54-4-B47-AD40-EC1587898-D72

what does this even mean? did she order on lana’s real website? did she receive free fake merch? will she receive real merch at the end of march? 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

I really hate the internet sometimes. Even if she did purposely buy fake merch to mess with the fandom (I don’t think she did that, just using it as a hypothetical) there’s no reason to attack her innocent daughter:awkney:

I don't think she bought fake merch just to hype up her followers, that doesn't seem like her at all. I think she just unfortunately got scammed, and got so excited to see the merch arrive in the mail that she didn't notice the differences in the mockup images. About the Dua Lipa rumor, I think it was similar here, just super excited to hear about it and spread it quickly. This fandom has had a lot of insiders, it can be tricky to know what's real or not, whether to trust an insider or not. I think people are a bit harsh to her.

Although I wish she'd keep to posting Lana clothes and items instead of turning her page into a fansite where she shares news too, but that's just my opinion - others might not get info about Lana as quickly as we LBers do and like finding info from various social media pages.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

24 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

I really hate the internet sometimes. Even if she did purposely buy fake merch to mess with the fandom (I don’t think she did that, just using it as a hypothetical) there’s no reason to attack her innocent daughter:awkney:

I must be blind because I haven't seen anyone attack her daughter? (but it's really shitty of people if they do, neither Anna or her daughter deserves that kind of behavior)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I must be blind because I haven't seen anyone attack her daughter? (but it's really shitty of people if they do, neither Anna or her daughter deserves that kind of behavior)

I haven’t either but that’s what she said was happening on her story. I just assumed she was deleting the comments or blocking the people who were saying that stuff 

8 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I’m assuming maybe she’s deleted them because another user replied saying it was out of order to say things about her daughter too.. and always the possibility of private messages. You know how awful people can be.

I feel so bad for her, I knew something wasn’t right as I’ve followed her account so long and she’s been nothing but genuine. The dua thing was out of character, so much so I believed it as I didn’t think she’d post anything like that if it wasn’t confirmed! 

the comment saying she’s using her family passings for pity was just disgusting, she’s been through so much 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

4 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I’m assuming maybe she’s deleted them because another user replied saying it was out of order to say things about her daughter too.. and always the possibility of private messages. You know how awful people can be.

I feel so bad for her, I knew something wasn’t right as I’ve followed her account so long and she’s been nothing but genuine. The dua thing was out of character, so much so I believed it as I didn’t think she’d post anything like that if it wasn’t confirmed! 

the comment saying she’s using her family passings for pity was just disgusting, she’s been through so much 

Oh yeah, I agree with the last part too. Awful, awful comment to leave!
And you're right, people might've left ugly messages in DMs too, didn't think of that.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

from my understanding she will just end up receiving the real merch when it all ships like the rest of us. i’m kind of confused how a chinese retailer would have found all of her information to send her free fake product but i digress….

I'm sorry if this is an unpopular opinion but I don't really believe her

her behavior now that the original merch post has been called out as being fake comes off as someone doubling down on something just because they got caught

why not make a post apologizing how she didn't know it was fake and REMOVE the original posts? instead she's making new posts about what a victim she is, still insisting it's real and came from the official store and posting screenshots of the store (that don't prove anything), bringing up her personal tragedies, and how everyone is being mean to her. it really comes off as she's mad she got caught, so now she wants sympathy.

and the weirdest part is all the cult-like defense of her in the comments? like i liked her page before but damn, I didn't know she had an army of followers who believe she can do no wrong.

like I said a few posts ago, it seemed incredibly out of character for her to be posting fake stuff, but whatever.... unfollow

2 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

her behavior now that the original merch post has been called out as being fake comes off as someone doubling down on something just because they got caught

why not make a post apologizing how she didn't know it was fake and REMOVE the original posts? instead she's making new posts about what a victim she is, still insisting it's real and came from the official store and posting screenshots of the store (that don't prove anything), bringing up her personal tragedies, and how everyone is being mean to her. it really comes off as she's mad she got caught, so now she wants sympathy.

and the weirdest part is all the cult-like defense of her in the comments? like i liked her page before but damn, I didn't know she had an army of followers who believe she can do no wrong.

like I said a few posts ago, it seemed incredibly out of character for her to be posting fake stuff, but whatever.... unfollow

i think it’s out of character for her to post fake merch too! it’s such a weird situation. like if she did get scammed, ur right she should take the posts down and explain what happened separately but she’s leaving everything up for some reason? also in the videos she said “great quality” but the hoodie has an underscore instead of elipsis how do u not notice that

18 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I definitely think like most things the truth lies somewhere in the middle…she is probably going through some stuff, but I also don’t believe her and I hate saying that:oprah:

I really don’t want to add more fuel to this but weirdly enough the one who commented about the “brushing method” follows both of Anna’s fanpages (for Lana and Chuck) but doesn’t follow neither honeymoon or Chuck??? :bebe: I think it’s some friend of hers… (and maybe they knew that people would call her out on this so they found this excuse) 

I looked up on “brushing” and although it’s real and something that scammers actually do idk I feel like shops for big artists like Lana have some sort of blocking for these type of attacks ?? 

Anyways, it’s really wrong and sad to insult her and her family…

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

1 hour ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

chuck commented “idk wat this is about but Anna’s the best”

This saga of fake merch and the doubling down aftermath is really keeping me entertained

Anyway, only 8 copies of the Spotify pic disc left https://shoplanadelrey.com/products/did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-spotify-fans-first-vinyl

2 hours ago, peachlipgloss said:

from my understanding she will just end up receiving the real merch when it all ships like the rest of us. i’m kind of confused how a chinese retailer would have found all of her information to send her free fake product but i digress….

I think it may be possible because I once won one of her giveaways, and the return address on the package did seem to be her actual address (not that I checked or anything lol) but with how many giveaways she does, its not that odd to think just one of those people who won may have done this scam to her or that her address got out some other way....who knows, maybe they just wanted to send her back some merch they made lol 

She's basically throwing Lana's webstore under the bus now to save her own reputation, I find that so off-putting for someone who says she "loves Lana". People might think Lana's site is unsafe or their bank information is at risk due to her lies.

So we're supposed to believe a Chinese brushing scam hacked into Lana's site, and out of the tens of thousands of orders placed on it, they picked out Anna's order and only Anna's, made lookalike counterfeits just for her, and mailed them to her two weeks earlier than when she would just end up getting the real stuff anyway? And it's just her who got it, and whose information was stolen? , and no one else, on the entire internet? And their victim just happened to be someone with a Lana Del Rey fan account who would then go on to post about it? Yeah okay.

And people BELIEVE this?! The "brushing scam" doesn't even make sense. Those are about making sellers on legitimate sites like Amazon or ebay look like they have lots of real sales and they send people who haven't ordered anything empty boxes or boxes with cheap things in them... girl they don't send people literal fake copies of the very thing you ordered and are expecting.

And see how she is crying about how soooo many people are being "mean" to her? Where? No one is being mean to her. She's saying that because she's trying to gaslight people into thinking she's the victim and to not talk or think about why she had fake merch in the first place. Also trying to change the narrative about being accused of being a scammer. No one's accused her of trying to scam people. Again, that's just a tactic by a guilty person to try and control the narrative against them.

It also doesn't make sense that she's an innocent victim who someone pranked by sending her fake merch. Way too many stars would need to perfectly align for that to be true. That would require someone finding out her address, going through the trouble of making fake merch, shipping it to her without even knowing whether she would fall for it or even post about it, and still get the real merch anyway when the actual orders ship.  What would be the point? Not. Likely!

The simplest and most likely explanation is she thought she would have some fun and tease "having the merch" in the weeks before the release date to get people excited about it, and didn't expect people to so easily notice it wasn't real and her plans fell apart.

I genuinely believe she did order real merch for herself and extra to do real giveaways.... but she doesn't have it yet, just like everyone else. This fake merch is some weird equivalent of people making fake cds/vinyl every era to get attention before the albums come out. I can't take her seriously anymore with the way shes acted since being called out.