Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

7 minutes ago, Agnes Gia said:

Looking at the try on videos she posted I agree, it’s fake merch. Look at the first n in the word ninth… :thumb3:

also the real merch has three dots not underscore.

I don’t judge people on getting fake merch, it’s their prerogative, but come on don’t make it seem that the real merch has started to be shipped out. ESPECIALLY, when you’re the Lana closet account 🙃

BBB9-F82-C-7-AE0-4912-8-A44-FD664505-F5-
33-BB5-F9-F-9-A5-A-41-B2-8-C88-22-B01-AA

looks more like a humongous hospital gown to me… at least they’re size inclusive :teehee:

3 minutes ago, rabbit said:

Definitely, it’s very lame tbh. I’ve spoken with the owner of that account a few times and she seemed sweet and pretty normal, I was mildly surprised to see this very fake-looking stuff being shown.

That's what's weird about it... I'm 100% positive that merch is fake and they had it custom made, but why would they do that? The account does a lot of work to genuinely identify products and the real merch is coming out in a few weeks anyway, so it just seems... out of character

11 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

That's what's weird about it... I'm 100% positive that merch is fake and they had it custom made, but why would they do that? The account does a lot of work to genuinely identify products and the real merch is coming out in a few weeks anyway, so it just seems... out of character

It sounds silly, but maybe the “fame” of the IG account/being known among Lana fans got to her head, and she just wanted attention for being the first to receive merch, and the page traffic. 

It’s so poorly executed, and we’re all going to find out the truth in 12+ days. Like you said, what’s the point?

10 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Or it simply is real merch... 

It was expensive watch it 

1 minute ago, Olympia said:

nope, besides all the things everyone already pointed out, there is no reason that them ans them only got their package shipped already.

image.png

3 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Yeah but in the US the shirts and hoodies are only sold as the "boxset"... so what are the chances of them only getting the clothing but not everything else? And Interscope just mistakenly sent half the "boxset" contents to someone who coincidentally has a Lana fan account? There's too many red flags with their "merch" to be real

21 minutes ago, rabbit said:

Definitely, it’s very lame tbh. I’ve spoken with the owner of that account a few times and she seemed sweet and pretty normal, I was mildly surprised to see this very fake-looking stuff being shown.

Same. Not to mention them saying lana is releasing a collab with dua lipa and saying they got the info from an insider:awkney: is this lady ok

10 hours ago, Agnes Gia said:

Merch is starting to arrive. Wouldn’t be surprised if they accidentally sent out the vinyl too.

2-BB4027-B-5077-4-BB3-AA0-C-C58206916849

I’m so confused about the merch, the back of the hoody should have the booby pic? And then they are iron on stickers? I expected print?

are they official? The insta post reads as though they are.. but I’m sceptical just because the different images on the back 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

6 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Compare to Lana wearing the hoodie: https://www.instagram.com/p/CpEMAwOqLBZ/

Yeah, it definitely looks printed when Lana wore it..

I doubt it’s real being shipped this early.. and if they are shipping this early, why do we in the UK have to wait until May :icant:

S0F1O.gif

the merch is fake lol

the shiny uneven application is a dead giveaway if the incorrect photos werent already enough of an indication 

i don’t know whats going ok with the ldrclosets account, but remember a few days ago they posted those weird posts seemingly trying to convince people they knew about the dua collab before anyone else like they were trying to be the first to have something…

i unfollowed it’s getting weird :wtf2:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

4 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Compare to Lana wearing the hoodie: https://www.instagram.com/p/CpEMAwOqLBZ/

i have come to the conclusion that the merch from the girl’s instagram story is 100% fake – and i’m coming with receipts!

SF69CWF.jpg

exhibit a: the n on the girl’s hoodie is different than the official one; the font on the left is slightly bolded, whereas the font on the right is not.

BVl7LlW.jpg

exhibit b: the official merch features connected quotation marks, whereas the girl’s merch does not.

3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I know people like to make up stuff for attention in the stan circles but custom making fake merch must be a new low :rip:

I didn’t expect it to be honest, I’ve been following the page for a while and seen nothing like this.. but in the past week there was the dua post and now this.. I’m just confused! 

S0F1O.gif

6 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I know people like to make up stuff for attention in the stan circles but custom making fake merch must be a new low :rip:

as well as spending money on all of this....like cmon :toofunny:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

17 minutes ago, beigehydrangea said:

I will be in Thailand on release day, I’m afraid I won’t be able to access the french or uk store if more merch is available. Do you think I should get a vpn? 

Why wouldn't you have access to them?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

18 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

also the south park “that looks awesome” emoji thingy that they desperately tried to crop out makes it look so much faker haha :wtf3:

edit: what if the account is hacked? 

there's no way it's hacked... she has videos posted in her stories

the more I think about it, the weirder it is that she did this

And she says she's going to do giveaways?! Um what? Is she planning on doing a giveaway of her fake merch to people who think it's real? That's..... um.....