Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

1 hour ago, AKA Polish Sock Lady founder said:

Yeah. I posted this on pre release thread. I'm sorry I didn't post it there, because I was too excited and surprised. This photo is from polish auction site. Someone posted auction with these Lana's vinyls to sell and deleted it. There are more photos that I found. 

Close up on Spotify picture disc: 
image;s=4032x3024image;s=4032x3024

I love your name change lol 

Just now, Alunadelrey said:

I love your name change lol 

It was by accident :crai: but thank u, love u <3

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

2 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

https://shoplanadelrey.com/products/did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-spotify-fans-first-vinyl

There are only 32 copies left of the Spotify disc for all your late decision makers

i spent $80 on the australian store when it's been in stock the entire time ?! oh lana ur sick and twisted 

5 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

https://shoplanadelrey.com/products/did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-spotify-fans-first-vinyl

There are only 32 copies left of the Spotify disc for all your late decision makers

thank god i snagged one tonight as a treat to myself for working so hard 🥲 i almost didn’t 😭

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, love deluxe said:

thank god i snagged one tonight as a treat to myself for working so hard 🥲 i almost didn’t 😭

So close to missing out! I bet it will be sold out tomorrow

Even though I've spent $10,000 already this era, now I'm wanting the black t-shirt.... I ordered the white one already but ugh, i'm a consumer whore. why can't they sell it separately from the cd, I don't need a 57th copy of it

someone tell me i don't need any more stuff :judgingu3:

28 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i spent $80 on the australian store when it's been in stock the entire time ?! oh lana ur sick and twisted 

haha it's been restocked at least twice!

17 minutes ago, Del Norte County said:

Thank you so much! Just got mine. 

Omg I am a freak and checked the quantity again out of curiosity and now it's 31, the html doesn't lie

25 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

So close to missing out! I bet it will be sold out tomorrow

Even though I've spent $10,000 already this era, now I'm wanting the black t-shirt.... I ordered the white one already but ugh, i'm a consumer whore. why can't they sell it separately from the cd, I don't need a 57th copy of it

someone tell me i don't need any more stuff :judgingu3:

You could sell the 2nd box then later to get some of the money back. I so want this box, but the shipping outside US is crazy for the Hoodie set. 

It was expensive watch it 

Ordered the picture disc earlier, shoutout to our icon, Polish Sock Lady :wub: I was on the fence but the hollyhocks drawing is my favorite from the set and I’m very excited to properly display it!

I’m so confused about the lanadelreyclosets page, what’s up with the bootleg merch being passed off as real? Or is that what we’re getting? :rip: It would be so odd for her to fake it, but people do weird shit for attention all the time. Idk what to think!

26 minutes ago, rabbit said:

Ordered the picture disc earlier, shoutout to our icon, Polish Sock Lady :wub: I was on the fence but the hollyhocks drawing is my favorite from the set and I’m very excited to properly display it!

I’m so confused about the lanadelreyclosets page, what’s up with the bootleg merch being passed off as real? Or is that what we’re getting? :rip: It would be so odd for her to fake it, but people do weird shit for attention all the time. Idk what to think!

do you have a link, please?  they have never been too careful with their mock ups. I remember buying a normal hoodie which turned out to be cropped once it arrived. so using another picture on the back would be no surprise to me.

1 hour ago, Olympia said:

You could sell the 2nd box then later to get some of the money back. I so want this box, but the shipping outside US is crazy for the Hoodie set. 

I'm too lazy to sell anything :P... though, you've got me thinking I bet there's a market for those boxset boxes... if only I could order just those without the cds and clothing.

11 minutes ago, Olympia said:

do you have a link, please?  they have never been too careful with their mock ups. I remember buying a normal hoodie which turned out to be cropped once it arrived. so using another picture on the back would be no surprise to me.

www.instagram.com/lanadelreysclosets , in her stories.... they look SO fake. Like why is there an underscore in the title like "did you know _ that there's a" that's not real... the shirt is grey, the back print looks like its been glued on by a child. there's no way that is the real merch

Edit: oh actually there is an underscore in the title on the store previews......

7 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I'm too lazy to sell anything :P... though, you've got me thinking I bet there's a market for those boxset boxes... if only I could order just those without the cds and clothing.

www.instagram.com/lanadelreysclosets , in her stories.... they look SO fake. Like why is there an underscore in the title like "did you know _ that there's a" that's not real... the shirt is grey, the back print looks like its been glued on by a child. there's no way that is the real merch

Edit: oh actually there is an underscore in the title on the store previews......

cgIvmyy.jpg

not sure if their merch is real or fake but PLEASE what is this monstrosity?!?!

7 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

thanks a lot. Wow, let's hope this is not real. That would be like a bad joke. I read however the color of the shirt is "natural", not white, as I saw many people wondering about. 

there surely is such market for the boxes. especially if you are able to ship them abroad for less than USD 45 + tax, lol. (The tee box has a cheap shipping option, but the hoodie box is crazy. I'd pay EUR 145 for getting it, while I can get CD + hoodie for EUR 75 in her German store. Makes EUR 70 left for the box.)

46 minutes ago, rabbit said:

that's definitely not real... they must have custom ordered a shirt and a hoodie from some vendor just to get the attention of, oh look at me i'm first. that's pathetic. we've seen Lana in the black hoodie and it looks nothing like what these people are trying to pass off. Not to mention the back print is a completely different picture

5 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Looking at the try on videos she posted I agree, it’s fake merch. Look at the first n in the word ninth… :thumb3:

also the real merch has three dots not underscore.

I don’t judge people on getting fake merch, it’s their prerogative, but come on don’t make it seem that the real merch has started to be shipped out. ESPECIALLY, when you’re the Lana closet account 🙃

BBB9-F82-C-7-AE0-4912-8-A44-FD664505-F5-
33-BB5-F9-F-9-A5-A-41-B2-8-C88-22-B01-AA

7 minutes ago, Agnes Gia said:

I don’t judge people on getting fake merch, it’s their prerogative, but come on don’t make it seem that the real merch has started to be shipped out. ESPECIALLY, when you’re the Lana closet account 🙃

if this is not official, in her case I'd be afraid of universal going against me for damaging their business. I already see people cancelling their orders, if they think this is real. 

6 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

that's definitely not real... they must have custom ordered a shirt and a hoodie from some vendor just to get the attention of, oh look at me i'm first. that's pathetic. we've seen Lana in the black hoodie and it looks nothing like what these people are trying to pass off. Not to mention the back print is a completely different picture

Definitely, it’s very lame tbh. I’ve spoken with the owner of that account a few times and she seemed sweet and pretty normal, I was mildly surprised to see this very fake-looking stuff being shown.