Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Just now, hotshot2am said:

I don't know what they are doing :judgingu3: It was available for like 10 minutes, I checked everyone of them before adding them to the post.

IM GOING INSANE thank u for tagging me! Hope i can catch one😭

original.gif

2 minutes ago, DeluluBlvd said:

I think they sold out :/ I was ordering on the ES site and it sold out before I placed the order 

NOOOOO

But it doesnt show up on the website as sold out tho?

original.gif

8 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I don't know what they are doing :judgingu3: It was available for like 10 minutes, I checked everyone of them before adding them to the post.

I was also able to access the Spanish site from your link, but then it was gone again. I am really curious if the EU stores will also get the lighter, jacket and necklace, because of this mail back then from the Netherlands shop. 

It was expensive watch it 

2 minutes ago, ItGirl said:

Could you check if there is picture disc hidden here? https://muzyka.sklep.pl/lana-del-rey

The method I'm using doesn't work for this shop.

3 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

The demand is insane... :rip:

@hotshot2am sorry to bother you, but do you think her physical sales will be big for the debut week in the US? 

I think it was a mistake or they pulled it for other reasons – they didn't sell out in a couple minutes. Regarding sales, I don't know, I didn't keep track of her inventory. Might be interesting for her next album.

9 minutes ago, DeluluBlvd said:

I think they sold out :/ I was ordering on the ES site and it sold out before I placed the order 

I guess it only sold out in Italy so far. They had only a 100 according to a member here (sorry I don't remember who) 

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

The method I'm using doesn't work for this shop.

I think it was a mistake or they pulled it for other reasons – they didn't sell out in a couple minutes. Regarding sales, I don't know, I didn't keep track of her inventory. Might be interesting for her next album.

There was like 140 in stock when I added it in my card on the ES shop, then 1min later only 14 left, I rushed to buy one but wasn't fast enough 

9 minutes ago, DeluluBlvd said:

There was like 140 in stock when I added it in my card on the ES shop, then 1min later only 14 left, I rushed to buy one but wasn't fast enough 

Omg. That must be professional resellers. 

Again, i dont think its sold out, it should be visible on rhe store, i think they put it up before it should, so they made it unavailable again, so no one could check out

original.gif