Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

16 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

Taylor is wearing the racer jacket-

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqeMlJKDSpN/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

9-A780-B66-DDDA-4-F3-B-ACEF-4-AA6-AA159-
Queens supporting queens and we love to see it !!

Does it bother anyone that the album order is wrong on one side? I thought they would fix it :deadbanana:

One side is perfectly ordered with the release date chronologically. They made a mistake by placing Blue Banisters before Chemtrails. I don’t understand how no one NO ONE on her team noticed it???:stareney2: They can’t even get the album order right, like what is this?

This whole thing is also very meta. The mistake just so happened to be with Blue Banisters and Chemtrails which is arguably her messiest release. A mistake on the jacket and out :eartha2:.

after sitting in the post office for 3 days, my amazon vinyl finally arrived! they just left it in a giant pile of snow tho :wtf3: like dude my door is unlocked, put it inside! its so pretty tho and even the discs aren't as dark as the pictures other people posted made it look like. definitely purple but very soft! even my camera can't capture it perfectly. but its nice. i'm so glad i got this variant. i can't wait to play it!

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

so i complained to amazon about the vinyl colour and at first they offered me $5 off my next order :scoff: and i was like no that's not acceptable :what: so they gave me a full refund! :hype: the best part is i don't even dislike the colour of the vinyl :shh2:

sometimes it pays to be a karen :lanahairflip:

5 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

so i complained to amazon about the vinyl colour and at first they offered me $5 off my next order :scoff: and i was like no that's not acceptable :what: so they gave me a full refund! :hype: the best part is i don't even dislike the colour of the vinyl :shh2:

TAX THE RICH LEGEND :hottie:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

3 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

This what I did too. I got a full refund and got to keep the record. :lanahairflip:

Only thing for me they gave me store credit which is still fine. Maybe I will get the standard vinyl with that.

27 minutes ago, Alunadelrey said:

This what I did too. I got a full refund and got to keep the record. :lanahairflip:

Only thing for me they gave me store credit which is still fine. Maybe I will get the standard vinyl with that.

they have me the choice between getting it refunded onto an amazon gift card or back onto my husband's credit card and i chose the latter. i'm sure he'll be thrilled to have the money back on his card

This is the first era I’ve been super sneaky by cancelling orders to use new discounts or to get reduced bundle prices, just have to grab every saving you can when she releases like a million variants (and I don’t include cotcc, cos even though there was a million different pressings, I only bought alt artworks :omfg2:)

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 hour ago, wilting daisy said:

where did you complain 

7 minutes ago, lindsahye said:

where did you complain 

i went to customer service on the site then clicked on my order and i eventually got to an option that said "need more help" then clicked "start chatting now" and i kept clicking the answers til they gave me the option to talk to someone then i told them my problem and asked what they can do to help me. tbh i had a hard time finding where to complain but i hope that helps.

Hoodie box is here. The box is actually really nice, it's nothing like the cheap t-shirt box at all. Sturdy cardboard, the exterior feels nice... it's as durable as the boxsets for her past CD boxsets! The hoodie is very nice, it's super soft and the printing looks very clear. It's definitely big though, as well as long. I would've bought a size smaller if I had been trying this on in a store but it's not the end of the world, it's just a bit baggy.

alzxa9a.png

AGUpSpL.png

yuYvEAV.png

LubI2X5.png

I put all my Lana CDs and cassettes in the box to give an idea of how big it is.

Also interesting is the box says RIOPY on the cover unlike the actual vinyl/cd covers... I think that's a sign all the future vinyl pressings will be the same

I tried it with Amazon, but maybe they're catching on to us :crai: The rep said they won't do refunds for color differences lol. I don't mind the color at all and would never try that normally, but it's Amazon, so... :wink: 

1 hour ago, rosemead ramada said:

Hoodie box is here. The box is actually really nice, it's nothing like the cheap t-shirt box at all. Sturdy cardboard, the exterior feels nice... it's as durable as the boxsets for her past CD boxsets! The hoodie is very nice, it's super soft and the printing looks very clear. It's definitely big though, as well as long. I would've bought a size smaller if I had been trying this on in a store but it's not the end of the world, it's just a bit baggy.

LubI2X5.png

I put all my Lana CDs and cassettes in the box to give an idea of how big it is.

Also interesting is the box says RIOPY on the cover unlike the actual vinyl/cd covers... I think that's a sign all the future vinyl pressings will be the same

Thank you so much for the detailed information. I'm so seduced to buy it, especially as I have seen that if I let a shop print a photo on a box for me, it will cost about the same, lol (80 for hoodie and CD, 60 for the box). So the only alternate option would be to somehow wrap a box myself with a photo. 

Would you mind taking measure of the hoodie (especially how much it is from left to right when lying flat, for comparison) and sharing the size with us? Her LDR village hoodie in M was fine for me, but somehow I think this one could be bigger so I might need a S one. 

PS: You should not buy any more CDs now, just cassettes, lol. Fits perfectly. 

It was expensive watch it 

I just need to know why they changed the design of the pink cassette 😫 The vinyl colour disparity is more understandable but this is a printed piece of paper, like you just mock it up and print it out IDGI 😫 I need to know her story

NDktMjQ3NS5qcGVn.jpeg

2 hours ago, Olympia said:

Would you mind taking measure of the hoodie (especially how much it is from left to right when lying flat, for comparison) and sharing the size with us? Her LDR village hoodie in M was fine for me, but somehow I think this one could be bigger so I might need a S one. 

PS: You should not buy any more CDs now, just cassettes, lol. Fits perfectly. 

I bought a medium hoodie. The measurements are (I hope my descriptions make sense):

Top to bottom (not including the hood, so from where the hood is sewn on at the neckline) - 29.5" (74.9cm)
Width at the very bottom - 18.5" (47cm)
Sleeve length (from top of the shoulder down) - 26" (66cm)
Length from armpit to bottom - 16.5" (41.9cm)
width between armpit to armpit - 21" (53.3cm)

The material is 80% cotton and 20% polyester and it was made in Pakistan

23 minutes ago, honey dew said:

I just need to know why they changed the design of the pink cassette 😫 The vinyl colour disparity is more understandable but this is a printed piece of paper, like you just mock it up and print it out IDGI 😫 I need to know her story

NDktMjQ3NS5qcGVn.jpeg

The mockup looked so good... I  can't believe someone sat at a computer for their job, made this, and thought... "this looks good!" and just went with it.... like... it shouldn't have been hard at all to get it right... the cropping is terrible :crai:

24 minutes ago, honey dew said:

NDktMjQ3NS5qcGVn.jpeg

The graphic design student in me going insane about the text composition in relation to the new photo cropping :toofloppy:

♡⋆*.⋆ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚