Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Gosh they are so fucking stupid for making it black vinyl. Like it gives nothing. Boring ass release.. This is truly disappointing. I don't even want to believe that it's the final product.. BLACK VINYL? :awkney: really?

Tbh i think it’s fairly obvious it will not arrive censored.

The mock up is censored itself, so if that’s how it was actually printed, there would be no need to specify “artwork censored” - because based on the mock-up, we can clearly see that.

They’re only specifying “ARTWORK CENSORED” because the actual product will Not be censored 

i saw that this thread had the "hot" sticker next to it and i almost freaked out because i thought the coke necklaces went on sale :toofloppy:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

i want it so badly but i already got 3 vinyls, 2 already being alt covers, and that's more than i usually get so it feels excessive since i already tell myself every era that its silly of me to get more than 1 variant as it is. plus i know my husband won't be happy if i get another. maybe i could justify getting it if it was another colour but i do think the black vinyl suits it best eithwr way. but it does seem like its a vinyl exclusive too so i'd hate to not get it. this is such a tough choice!

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

thinking about how i kinda got all the variants i didn’t actually want and now i don’t know if i can justify getting the ones i DO want…:trisha:

titty vinyl and indie green were my top picks.. but i couldn’t get them anywhere so i got the target one & the picture disc (along with the amazon & the standard) :deadbanana:

5 minutes ago, yourboy said:

Why would they release another black variant? The absurdity...

You're getting Playboy titty and no Judah Smith Interlude—geez, a thank you to Lana would've sufficed.

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones