Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

49 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Have you checked shipping prices of her French shop? Within EU they have pretty low rates. 

https://shopfr.lanadelrey.com/products/did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-double-vinyle-picture-disc-exclusif 

They don't ship here which is :pft:

I'm probably just going to bite the bullet and order from Germany because they also have the hot pink cassette in stock which is a need not a want! Thank you though :heart:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

49 minutes ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

They don't ship here which is :pft:

I'm probably just going to bite the bullet and order from Germany because they also have the hot pink cassette in stock which is a need not a want! Thank you though :heart:

You're welcome. If I could ship it for less I'd help you out, but Bravado/German shop actually asks for the true costs. Make sure though to check discogs etc though before ordering. 

https://www.discogs.com/de/sell/release/26523590?ev=rb 

It was expensive watch it 

17 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

I will stop posting about new inventory now that the album cycle is over, there's too high risk of them just adding back old products or doing other restructuring. Sorry for giving false hope about the necklace, I don't know if it's scrapped or delayed :noparty:

They did the shop changes on the morning of her birthday (EU time) so I was almost certain something is dropping :um2:

thank you for all the work you have done for us. It's much appreciated. Thanks to you a lot of us were able to get merch before it sold out :kiss:

22 minutes ago, SuperMegaStan said:

the shipping isnt shipping for me :facepalm: it's been stuck with the same update since 7th 

Same, I ordered from the german web and it says

'The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center' since yesterday, which i think it means it hasnt shipped yet to my country :um3:

13 hours ago, honey dew said:

Did anyone else order the boob variant from the Canada store? I still haven’t heard a peep from these people

Yeah me neither, but same happened with the standard vinyl, back in March, it took a very long time before they shipped it. :tsk: 

2 minutes ago, lindsahye said:

still no answer from uk store about my order 

you haven't had your merch yet?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

23 hours ago, singintheblues said:

Same, I ordered from the german web and it says

'The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center' since yesterday, which i think it means it hasnt shipped yet to my country :um3:

the ship is titanic i fear

giphy.gif

On 7/12/2023 at 12:32 AM, honey dew said:

Did anyone else order the boob variant from the Canada store? I still haven’t heard a peep from these people

I ordered from the Canadian store from the U.K. and I just received my shipment email today. I was starting to get angsty. I think you'll get your email soon too! :heart: 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide