Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

Finally got my titty vinyl today and she is so beautiful! :thankyou:

I ordered from the Canadian store to the U.K. and there were no extra charges and no damage to the vinyl :woot:

Just came here to say the same thing. I got it from the village and live in Australia everything arrives super late here guess no this time. 

My DYKTTATUOB vinyl collection is finally complete :dance:

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

On 7/10/2023 at 10:16 AM, wildflowerwildfire said:

did you contact them about this? if yes, what did they say? :hdu: i’m nosey

I did! They said they will give me a 25% refund if I want to keep it, or a 100% refund if I send it back... Same with the damaged necklace. No offer to replace either :( which I guess makes sense as they sold out a while ago.
I'm not sure what to do, I don't think I'll ever wear the jacket, tbh, so maybe I should get all my money back, but I'll probs find it hard to not own it, because it's cool and because I'm a child of consumerism :crai:

20 hours ago, TayLanaHoe said:

My NSFW vinyl has been stuck on “Parcel Data Received, Shipment In Route To US Export Warehouse” since the 7th of JULY :icant:

My vinyl is probably stuck w yours, pray for us 😭

4 hours ago, Divisive Princess said:

Does anyone have a pic of the titty vinyl in person? I know we can't post nudity here but just wanna see 

There are a few unboxing videos of it on youtube that show it in person pretty well, and a few listings on Ebay

2 hours ago, hydrangeas said:

I did! They said they will give me a 25% refund if I want to keep it, or a 100% refund if I send it back... Same with the damaged necklace. No offer to replace either :( which I guess makes sense as they sold out a while ago.
I'm not sure what to do, I don't think I'll ever wear the jacket, tbh, so maybe I should get all my money back, but I'll probs find it hard to not own it, because it's cool and because I'm a child of consumerism :crai:

I guess I'd take the 25%. Actually the jacket is totally unique because of the double patch (was that the one or do I confuse it?), so it's probably worth more than the others 😉 the necklace might be repaired by a jeweller (if that's the word) ? 

It was expensive watch it 

21 hours ago, Olympia said:

I guess I'd take the 25%. Actually the jacket is totally unique because of the double patch (was that the one or do I confuse it?), so it's probably worth more than the others 😉 the necklace might be repaired by a jeweller (if that's the word) ? 

Haha, that is true, it is a one-off! Maybe I'll make my own really crap version of the LFL patch and glue it on myself  :flop:

And luckily the necklace itself wasn't damaged, only the box, so it's not too bad. Thanks for your input, I think I will keep them both, now (like that took much convincing...)

2 hours ago, hydrangeas said:

Haha, that is true, it is a one-off! Maybe I'll make my own really crap version of the LFL patch and glue it on myself  :flop:

And luckily the necklace itself wasn't damaged, only the box, so it's not too bad. Thanks for your input, I think I will keep them both, now (like that took much convincing...)

🥰 Btw, you could also try trading with someone who hates Lust for Life and loves Ultraviolence, lol

It was expensive watch it 

10 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

7" picture disk with Candy Necklace and Jon Batiste Interlude likely up later today. Ships in October.

Is the artwork nice or is this just lowkey a pointless product?