Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

OH NO NONNONONO :kum:

THEY JUST REPLED TO MY EMAIL ABOUT MY MISSING BOOB VINYL WITH THIS:

have looked into this for you and unfortunately, it appears that your order may have experienced shipping issues, which is why your tracking information has not been updated. Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this has caused!

To rectify this, we can either re-ship this to you (stock permitting) or provide you with a refund - please let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll be able to resolve this for you. 

10 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

I see that they moved the Candy Necklace pic disc to the bottom of the page. Maybe it might actually be limited edition, after all.

But which one will she repress?!? I bet it would be the pink one bc that was an UO exclusive, but that Israeli website shows the green one coming

my wallet is saved then :godlaugh: i hope it would be the neon green one like it's so ICONIC

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, TayLanaHoe said:

have looked into this for you and unfortunately, it appears that your order may have experienced shipping issues, which is why your tracking information has not been updated. Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this has caused!

To rectify this, we can either re-ship this to you (stock permitting) or provide you with a refund - please let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll be able to resolve this for you. 

This exact thing happened to me with the cream version of Violet. It was long sold out so I accepted the refund. 

It ended up getting delivered like 2 months later. So basically I got it for free :w8ing:

I hope you have as good luck as I did!

photo.jpglanadelrey-1jpg.jpgphoto.jpg

2 hours ago, TayLanaHoe said:

E-5jGCjWQAMXCtP.jpg

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

2 hours ago, Escapism said:

E-5jGCjWQAMXCtP.jpg

I think it got lost in the tunnel under ocean blvd :icant:

2 hours ago, PaintTheSkyBlack said:

This exact thing happened to me with the cream version of Violet. It was long sold out so I accepted the refund. 

It ended up getting delivered like 2 months later. So basically I got it for free :w8ing:

Manifesting this omg. I wanted the boob vinyl soooo bad and now I’m gonna have to try not to get scammed on Discogs in order to get it :judgingu3:

1 hour ago, TayLanaHoe said:

I think it got lost in the tunnel under ocean blvd :icant:

Manifesting this omg. I wanted the boob vinyl soooo bad and now I’m gonna have to try not to get scammed on Discogs in order to get it :judgingu3:

Does the French shop ship to your location? They still got it. 

It was expensive watch it 

1 hour ago, Olympia said:

Does the French shop ship to your location? They still got it. 

I asked UMG to reship as they offered but if they decline my request, I’ll go buy from the France store! Thank you so much for letting me know ❤️ I thought it was OOS everywhere LOL

10 minutes ago, TayLanaHoe said:

I asked UMG to reship as they offered but if they decline my request, I’ll go buy from the France store! Thank you so much for letting me know ❤️ I thought it was OOS everywhere LOL

You're welcome. I hope you'll finally get one soon. 

I received my DYKTTATUOB Picture Disc today :thankyou:

I put off buying it for ages, finally bit the bullet, and bought through the German store. There was absolutely no tracking but it turned up quickly and without damage so I'm really happy. It's beautiful, although I wish the 2nd disc had another photoshoot image rather than the illustration (although they are beautiful), or even better, all 4 sides had different photoshoots. 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

1 hour ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

I received my DYKTTATUOB Picture Disc today :thankyou:

I put off buying it for ages, finally bit the bullet, and bought through the German store. There was absolutely no tracking but it turned up quickly and without damage so I'm really happy. It's beautiful, although I wish the 2nd disc had another photoshoot image rather than the illustration (although they are beautiful), or even better, all 4 sides had different photoshoots. 

I agree, although I love the illustration. But they should have used either only pictures or only illustrations (or maybe pics on A/C and illustrations for B/D at least). This way it looks like an in inofficial bootleg 😅

On 8/5/2023 at 6:45 AM, PaintTheSkyBlack said:

Still hoping for this, too, for a package shipped mid of June... They refunded me by now, but maybe I'll be lucky... 

6 hours ago, TayLanaHoe said:

Not the boob vinyl being OOS on the Fr store by the time they got back to me and said they are gonna refund me :( 

just checked discogs and these people are literally selling it for $140AUD+ :eek3:

Have you checked all her int. stores? 

They canceled my vinyl order too, guess they wanted to fulfill stock for US stores and made it a free for all with the international stores :rip: Very unprofessional, could've bought a candy necklace 7 instead had they cancelled earlier :smh: Which if anyone bought multiple of that and are willing to sell to me.. ef1HSBv.png

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

On 8/4/2023 at 6:48 PM, ultrabanisters said:

lost my a&w necklace in hawaii giphy.webp

On 8/4/2023 at 7:04 PM, ultrabanisters said:

ordered the candy necklace from the CA store to console my sorrows :bebe:

the update nobody asked for

i found her in the little bag with free toiletries they gave us on the flight :oprah4: i remember i put her in there for safe keeping so she didnt get lost

but i have now spent $70 on another necklace i do not need :awkney2:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

On 8/10/2023 at 9:24 PM, Olympia said:

Have you checked all her int. stores? 

I’ve checked all the ones I know about (UK, US, FR, DE, AUS, CA and interscope) and there are none available. Maybe it will come back in stock randomly one day! 

On 8/9/2023 at 8:13 PM, BrooklynBabyBoy said:

It’s been almost 2 weeks (!) and no Candy Necklace PD restock…:lange:

Imma need one of you girlies with four pre-orders to cancel a few pls :toofloppy: 

Idk if this is the case, but the fact that the 7" and the towel were probably the items that were added on her birthday, and they both come out in October, it makes me think that they're already in production and that they won't be restocked. Or if they do they'll probably restock only a few of the 7". 

UV and LfL were restocked a few times during the first weeks, but they were announced 4 months before the expected release date, not 3 like Candy Necklace.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy