Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Target Product Screenshots:

This is the "Retail" version, aka the corresponding record will be red, like the HMV & FNAC :true:, this will probably be the most accessible version for Americans (In-Store)

EDIT: The Target pressing is more "dark pink" than red in the other mockup, think Cherry hard candy colored

Screenshot-20221207-091225-Chrome.jpg

Hype sticker says "Exclusive Artwork + Poster"....just as I thought, aka the booklet folds out :smh:

Screenshot-20221207-091231-Chrome.jpg

7 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

I did that with COCC also and was furious. That's why I'm hoping when Target's preorders go up they will be the red variations, vinyl and CD 🤞🏻

they're up now!!

https://www.target.com/p/lana-del-rey-8220-did-you-know-that-there-8217-s-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-8221-target-exclusive-vinyl/-/A-88189466#lnk=sametab

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I don't know if you were trying to embed an IG post, but I think when pasting the embed, and are on mobile, you need to hold down on the screen, click "paste" so the link colors and gets embedded :true:, if you meant to embed a JPEG then use the site "postimages.org", insert your image on the site, copy the direct link, then click "Insert Image from URL" button here and plop it in :yesnod:

Thanx, I am on PC. I have seen embedded IG posts, but never tried one. Would you click the link and embed it, if you know how to do it? Thanx. :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl38z3JJmTA/

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Do we think there will be a different variant for Urban Outfitters? 

I'm in the US, and so far was able to get the black vinyl and the pink vinyl from Amazon. 

Waiting for Rough Trade US to have the Indie green vinyl.-- edit: done, order placed 

Waiting for hopefully Target to have the red vinyl.---edit: done, order placed. 

Might get the white vinyl from her store unless somewhere else sells it with free shipping?? 

Also just realized the white vinyl has nipples wow 

2 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

So Rough Trade US lists the Green vinyl, but I can't add it to my cart. It just adds the standard :rip: 

https://www.roughtrade.com/us/product/lana-del-rey/did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-2/vinyl-lp-green-plus-x2

no it only has the standard cover for placeholder. LP+ is the green vinyl.

IT WORKS GUYS

Us in the US wanting the different color variants

"When's it gonna be my turn? Don't forget me..."

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole