Elle

Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Album (Neil Krug) - July 23rd, 2022

NEIL & LANA SLAYED & SNAPPED :wowcry:THE PHOTOS ARE STUNNING 

This is definitely my favourite cover art along with UV & HM :wub:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

20 hours ago, HeadBitch said:

f9t37PO.png

i completely understand why everyone is raving over the standard & the non-B&W covers but i just love this one so much

it just has this mysterious aura to it that the others don't have in my opinion

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I really love her. LFL served some nice pics but most went unused, and I was left wanting more / disappointed from the photography of the last two albums. This is a total fucking serve tho. Back and better than ever, absolutely incredible. Every single photo is just stunning.

i just hope we get *one* really gorgeous alt cover that utilises the more psychedelic colours/style on the insert pictures

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

hey guys, i seem to have missed thr nsfw pics of her latest photoshoot with neil. where can i find them?? have only seen an illustrastion so far…

thx 💕