PatentLeatherDoOver

Personality Test: Lana Del Rey Song Combination

Hey everyone! I made a new personality quiz, so feel free to post your results with any feedback below! :) 

This quiz is much shorter than what I usually do because I’m a little burnt out from school, but hopefully someone enjoys it!

https://uquiz.com/DlmnT5

u42hRD4.jpg

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Like Real name or Username?

Either is fine (or you can just enter a keyboard smash lol) I’m not sure why they require it tbh

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Archetype: The Well of Thought

Key Songs: 1. Get Free 2. Wildflower Wildfire 3. hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it 4. 13 Beaches 5. Swan Song If I had to guess, you often find yourself perched in a small corner of your mind, turning over ideas simply for the sake of it. You might be prone to existential musings and have a reoccurring mental motif of “What if?” You’re likely a very fair individual, giving many belief systems and people an objective assessment before dismissing or accepting them. You might be inclined to think before acting, sometimes at a cost, but your thoughtful nature defines and supplements not only yourself but those around you. Song Suggestions: Ladder Song by Bright Eyes, Secret Garden by Bruce Springsteen, Dawn Chorus by Thom Yorke

:beyonce:

IMG-3521.jpg

lemme copy + paste from your status lmaoo

wasnt really sure if my answers were accurate but this is what i got

Key Songs: 1. Get Free 2. Wildflower Wildfire 3. hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it 4. 13 Beaches 5. Swan Song If I had to guess, you often find yourself perched in a small corner of your mind, turning over ideas simply for the sake of it. You might be prone to existential musings and have a reoccurring mental motif of “What if?” You’re likely a very fair individual, giving many belief systems and people an objective assessment before dismissing or accepting them. You might be inclined to think before acting, sometimes at a cost, but your thoughtful nature defines and supplements not only yourself but those around you. Song Suggestions: Ladder Song by Bright Eyes, Secret Garden by Bruce Springsteen, Dawn Chorus by Thom Yorke

i love all those (key) songs :legend:

Archetype: The Collector of Memories

Key Songs: 1. Terrence Loves You 2. White Dress 3. Dark Paradise 4. Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd 5. Old Money Your inner self is that of a thick scrapbook: a wealth of past experiences and immersive supercuts of events that have shaped you into the individual you are today. You might have an almost cinematic perception of your past—perhaps you view it with rose-colored glasses, or maybe you see it as something overbearingly dark you have overcome. In some ways, this embodies a core aspect of Lana’s music: nostalgia. Your knack for retelling old memories in a comedic way and your talent for remembering obscure details others might forget is admirable. Song Suggestions: White Ferrari by Frank Ocean, I’ll Be Seeing You by Billie Holiday, Still Feel It All by MARO

I got The Collector of Memories, which I feel came out as super accurate. The key songs are TLY, White Dress, Dark Paradise, Ocean Blvd, and Old Money. I'm so obsessed with uquizzes :flutter:

imageproxy.jpg

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Thank you making this!! I got Collector of Memories too. 

Spoiler

Key Songs: 1. Terrence Loves You 2. White Dress 3. Dark Paradise 4. Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd 5. Old Money Your inner self is that of a thick scrapbook: a wealth of past experiences and immersive supercuts of events that have shaped you into the individual you are today. You might have an almost cinematic perception of your past—perhaps you view it with rose-colored glasses, or maybe you see it as something overbearingly dark you have overcome. In some ways, this embodies a core aspect of Lana’s music: nostalgia. Your knack for retelling old memories in a comedic way and your talent for remembering obscure details others might forget is admirable. Song Suggestions: White Ferrari by Frank Ocean, I’ll Be Seeing You by Billie Holiday, Still Feel It All by MARO

I love White Ferrari by Frank Ocean. :$

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

Archetype: The Nonconformist

Key Songs: 1. Dark But Just A Game 2. Gods & Monsters 3. Black Bathing Suit 4. Money Power Glory 5. High By The Beach

In a life bound by rigid expectations, you have maintained your own values and beliefs—sometimes requiring setting firm boundaries with others. You are remarkably true to yourself, and you aren’t afraid to swim against the current. Whereas others may seek to slowly improve broken systems, beliefs, or rules, you might find yourself wishing they could be replaced by something new entirely. You believe in personal integrity outside of the wishes of others, and you have a strong sense of assuredness in your beliefs despite how others might have ridiculed you for them. Song Suggestions: Approximate Sunlight by Bright Eyes, Blue by Joni Mitchell

well! love all of these songs, DBJAG being one of my few favorites from COCC 👀

I love these! :trisha:

Spoiler

Archetype: The Watcher of Worlds

Key Songs: 1. Chemtrails Over The Country Club 2. Change 3. The greatest 4. Love 5. Text Book You might be interested to know this is the most rare result possible, but this list of assigned songs is unique for other reasons. Your perspective is one that is oriented on a larger scale, both consciously and unconsciously observing the world around you as it changes. Because of this, you might feel drawn to caring for people in a more “big picture” fashion, bringing you closer to social issues such as mental health, poverty, discrimination, and so on. You’re someone with the potential to change the world, and regardless of how this manifests, you will undoubtably impact the lives of others for the better. Song Suggestions: Chinese Satellite by Phoebe Bridgers, Future by Paramore

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Spoiler

Archetype: The Collector of Memories

Loved this, super accurate and fitting for me as well. I also absolutely love the top 5 in addition to I'll Be Seeing You, another fave.

i got the collector of memories. all of those songs are some of my all time favorites from lana. i always felt a special connection to tly and dark paradise… now i know why!  it’s so accurate i could cry. :cryney2: