Make me your Dream Life

If You Were Making A Movie, Which LDR Song Would You Put In The Soundtrack?

Swan Song

Off to the Races

Did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I think it would 100% depend on the type of movie being made. A Star For Nick would be so good in a celebrity documentary:et:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I would make a montage of like wild partying and drugs and sex to "Cruel World" as part of a dark, edgy coming-of-age film 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I've always loved the idea of Get Free as a film closing song, especially with that outro :bop: I honestly could build whole movie concepts around Lana albums. She is the epitome of cinematic music 

imageproxy.jpg

bel air would honestly be a perfect closing song for a movie about a couple where one of them dies and then the final scene is the one who lived finally dying and seeing their lover in the afterlife and smiling. i now i sound like a morbid fuck but ive always associated that song with death, but not like brutal death but the glory of life and death and the beauty of it as well

i would make a surreal, dark, atmospheric, artsy film, filmed with a genuine, early 20th century technicolor camera, something that feels very vintage, but very rich and complex

the soundtrack would include pin up galore, mermaid motel demo, and various laptop demos

I will make an autobiographical film about my turbulent life, namely my drug addiction and troubled ex-boyfriend.

The soundtrack will include Jump, Oh Say Can You See, Run Motorcycle Run, Nectar of the Gods, Pretty When You Cry, and Velvet Crowbar. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

i would make a movie of a soundtrack im actually working on (i heard preachers daughter and kinda got inspired) but my soundtrack would just be like a seperate thing but it would be the story of the movie anywaysssss the lana songs that would be on it would be carmen, wait for life, bel air, she's not me. the story is kinda crazy but i haven't finished writing it

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind