jadee

Opinions on a possible 2023 tour/setlist?

4 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

Small venue tours. Honestly her performing mainly at 21+ venues would really help control with crowding 

If she performs at 21+ venues I will kill myself I am 19 years old:smile2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

6 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

So Lana’s hairstylist that tours with her has posted a random picture of her and now her old guitar tech is posting throwback pics of her I think tour discussions have started:excited:

wait i saw this earlier and i didn’t move at all but now i’m kind of moving like :grinds:

CD1-CAE33-1-B78-4427-822-F-4-FCC278-F8-BAF.jpg

On 12/8/2022 at 10:43 PM, VioletBunny said:

when she cancelled the Liverpool show and said it was bc she was ill then posted herself at Disney world the next day:brandy:

she didn't cancel the liverpool show. she performed in 2017. she cancelled the manchester show though :)

I’ve said it before but I really don’t think Lana would gain anything from touring rn 😭😭 it’s soooo expensive to tour currently, literally 3x more than it was pre-pandemic, she would be making money off it but not that much for her especially if she plays smaller venues because of those extra costs, she seems pretty content just chilling with her friends and family all the time. the only reason i see her touring is if she genuinely wants to, and i honestly can’t see her wanting to right now. but it’s fun to dream :rip:

If she goes on tour through hell or high water I will be there not even the TikTok girlies can stop me from getting a ticket. I need to hear DYKTTATUOB live. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

11 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

I’ve said it before but I really don’t think Lana would gain anything from touring rn 😭😭 it’s soooo expensive to tour currently, literally 3x more than it was pre-pandemic, she would be making money off it but not that much for her especially if she plays smaller venues because of those extra costs, she seems pretty content just chilling with her friends and family all the time. the only reason i see her touring is if she genuinely wants to, and i honestly can’t see her wanting to right now. but it’s fun to dream :rip:

see like I know ur right but I've convinced myself that shes going on tour and robs playing piano:hoe:

lana release smt im going crazy

lana just doesn’t strike me as someone who enjoys touring, i can see why she would’ve liked it at the beginning of her career (and she also might have been required to by the label) and also why she did the LFL tour because it was in arenas and she was making BANK, but even the US NFR tour was super short and she cancelled the entire EU one

5 minutes ago, White Dress said:

When the tour opener is Judah Smith leading an interactive conversion therapy exercise with the crowd :oic:

fucking dying 

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

lana just doesn’t strike me as someone who enjoys touring, i can see why she would’ve liked it at the beginning of her career (and she also might have been required to by the label) and also why she did the LFL tour because it was in arenas and she was making BANK, but even the US NFR tour was super short and she cancelled the entire EU one

I think a lorde-like 4 years break between tours would be the perfect solution

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

I absolutely don't see her going on tour anytime soon tbh. The very rare moments she sang with Nikki she always looked like she wanted to be anywhere else. Then, during the BB's livestream (which yes I know was over a year ago) she said she had no plans of touring, and just wanted to write. Idk, i think she'll go on tour again someday but I don't think it'll be this year or next. Unless, of course, she actually wants to. Her LFL and NFR tours were good but kinda sad because she relied on the dancers and used heavy back track. I'd want Endless Summer Tour passion from her

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

I absolutely don't see her going on tour anytime soon tbh. The very rare moments she sang with Nikki she always looked like she wanted to be anywhere else. Then, during the BB's livestream (which yes I know was over a year ago) she said she had no plans of touring, and just wanted to write. Idk, i think she'll go on tour again someday but I don't think it'll be this year or next. Unless, of course, she actually wants to. Her LFL and NFR tours were good but kinda sad because she relied on the dancers and used heavy back track. I'd want Endless Summer Tour passion from her

I just want a concert dedicated to LFL, NFR, COCC, BB, and DYK. I loved the concert I went to but it was still the 1000th leg of the Born To Die Tour.

giphy.gif