jadee

Opinions on a possible 2023 tour/setlist?

1 minute ago, Blossom said:

2019 "Except for the stage, which I also call home"... I think she has conflicting feelings towards touring and its not black and white. I don't think its fair to say that she hates it though. regardless, she seems happier not touring rn and thats okay!

she’s healthier now, but we can still see that she seems uncomfortable performing live. in the nikki lane vids she seemed to be really nervous which shocked me since the crowd wasn’t even large, but it shows that lana just isn’t comfy singing in front of strangers. (yes we’re fans but we’re not her friends, family, or producers/writers/whatever). like shit if small shows are still making her feel awkward then touring is practically out of the question 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

9 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

why does she need to be “on the spot and there for” her fans? that’s not really her responsibility whatsoever lol, her job is to fulfill her label contract, i don’t think she owes us anything

no there's no responsibility, but you do this maybe to keep yourself in memory, to not be forgotten... (of course Lana doesn't need this anymore)

2 minutes ago, nectarofthegodss said:

Came across this rn in twitter:

According to journalist José Noberto Flesch, Lana Del Rey will return to Brazil at the end of May for a show in the country.:wink:

omg when we hear Taco Truck x VB live for the first time via some lucky persons youtube video :smokes2:

9 minutes ago, imasadboy said:

GUYS, LET'S MOVE! She's really coming!

MITA FESTIVAL - End of may here in Brazil 

I'M SCREAMING CRYING THROWING UP

José Norberto is reliable y'all he wouldn't pull this shit out of his ass I can't process this information right now :oprah2:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

SCREAMING AND THROWING UP RN, IS SHE REALLY BACK TO TOURING?!??!?!:oprah2::oprah4:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy