Get Drunk

New Official @OceanBlvd Instagram Account

3 minutes ago, brandon said:

a ton of big insta accounts (not even all related to lana 😭) have posted about it 

like @/concertleaks posted about it and they have a huge following, so all the lana stans are following PLUS everyone who follows them who thinks it might be a cryptic account for their fav artist is probably following them too

I posted it on TikTok and I have 21k so wig

A red rose grew up out of ice frozen ground. With no one around to tweet it, While I bathe in cliffside pools.With my calamitous love and insurmountable grief.:hooker:

1 minute ago, Blossom said:

I just know the inter scope girlies r in tears rn

exactly! tears of happiness because they don’t have to promo as much because they already have hype behind the account before their first post!

1 minute ago, 111 said:

this new interscope marketing girlies about to find out what it means to work for lana :lmao:they about to get fired or quit on the spot i fear

Interscope lurkers HIRE MEEEE I have a degree in this and know the antics of LB, I'm a crown jewel to you. :teehee:

8V7Yvel.png

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

By the way I don't think us discovering the account is a bad thing/a fuck up on their part. Wouldn't it be better to already have a lot of hype for their first post?

Imagine if they started posting stuff and nobody realized cause the account wasn't found yet :hide:

what else do they expect? they know how we are :oopna2:

😋🫶🏼