Get Drunk

New Official @OceanBlvd Instagram Account

Just now, 111 said:

the way your first thought is that THE instagram was hacked to get an account verified instead of thinking her label has resources to get verification immediately while lanz didn't wanna move a finger to get verified on honeymoon cause she just wanna be lowkey and quirky like that...

So are you confirming this account is fr Lana…:brows:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

5 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

so guys when do we think first post is coming:eek2: tonight, tomorrow, next week, a year?

watch them not post anything and we just look like clowns :toofloppy:

Spoiler

unmanifesting this

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Just now, ShadesOfViolence said:

why her team members fuck everything up in the wrong time:thumb2:First Arcadia's Youtube MV Ocean Blvd description, now this:smile2:

Tbh I don’t think this is necessarily a fuck up we just found it rly quick and they probably didn’t expect that

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, 111 said:

the way your first thought is that THE instagram was hacked to get an account verified instead of thinking her label has resources to get verification immediately while lanz didn't wanna move a finger to get verified on honeymoon cause she just wanna be lowkey and quirky like that...

You’re so annoying I swear

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Just now, ShadesOfViolence said:

why her team members fuck everything up in the wrong time:thumb2:First Arcadia's Youtube MV Ocean Blvd description, now this:smile2:

I'm convinced someone does this on purpose and they have a LB member on their team :ma:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, taco truck said:

Already at 6000 they have to be buying followers I don’t believe this:shh:

a ton of big insta accounts (not even all related to lana 😭) have posted about it 

like @/concertleaks posted about it and they have a huge following, so all the lana stans are following PLUS everyone who follows them who thinks it might be a cryptic account for their fav artist is probably following them too

By the way I don't think us discovering the account is a bad thing/a fuck up on their part. Wouldn't it be better to already have a lot of hype for their first post?

Imagine if they started posting stuff and nobody realized cause the account wasn't found yet :hide:

giphy.gif

9K FOLLOWERS LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Venice Peach said:

By the way I don't think us discovering the account is a bad thing/a fuck up on their part. Wouldn't it be better to already have a lot of hype for their first post?

Imagine if they started posting stuff and nobody realized cause they account wasn't found yet :hide:

exactly like all the 

someone’s getting fired! jokes make no sense 😭 in what world would more followers be a BAD thing???

We should all be VERY THANKFUL for @VioletBunny :true: