fl0r1dakil0s

My (fl0r1dakil0s) AI Creations

put me in one tbh

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Beautiful stories :gclap:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

The Ghost

The sun had set on lanaboards, and the board members had gathered in the virtual meeting room for a seance. @plastiscguy and @heavensentslut sat together, both eager to see what they could uncover. Plastiscguy was well-known for his edits of Lana Del Rey's songs, and Heavensentslut claimed to have been sent to lanaboards from heaven.

The members sat in silence, hands clasped, as they focused their energy on the seance. Suddenly, the room grew colder, and the lights flickered ominously. The board members felt a palpable sense of unease, and they all looked at each other nervously.

In a deep voice, the seance leader began to chant, calling forth the spirit of the dark entity that was said to be haunting lanaboards. And then, to everyone's shock, a figure appeared in the center of the room. It was Lustforlife, his eyes gleaming with an unearthly light.

"I am the entity you have been searching for," he declared in a booming voice. "I have come to claim my place as the ruler of lanaboards."

The board members gasped in horror, and Plastiscguy and Heavensentslut stepped forward, their eyes fixed on the dark figure.

"Why have you come here, Lustforlife?" asked Plastiscguy. "What do you want with us?"

Lustforlife cackled, and the room grew even colder. "I have come to take what is rightfully mine," he replied. "I am tired of being overlooked, tired of being just another user on lanaboards. I want power and control, and I will stop at nothing to get it."

Heavensentslut stepped forward, her sassiness on full display. "We will never give you control of lanaboards," she said firmly. "You are not welcome here."

Lustforlife's eyes glinted, and he lifted his hand, summoning a dark energy that filled the room. The board members screamed in terror, but Plastiscguy and Heavensentslut stood their ground. They were determined to protect their virtual home from the clutches of this evil entity.

The battle was intense, with the two sides exchanging bolts of energy and blasts of magic. But in the end, Plastiscguy and Heavensentslut emerged victorious. They banished Lustforlife back to the shadows, where he would never again be able to threaten lanaboards.

As the board members cheered and celebrated their victory, Plastiscguy and Heavensentslut stood together, smiling. They knew that they had saved their virtual home from a dark fate, and they would always stand guard, protecting lanaboards from any threat that might come their way.

But even as they celebrated, the board members couldn't help but feel a sense of sadness. For Lustforlife, once a trusted member of their community, had been revealed as the source of the chaos and terror that had plagued lanaboards. They would never forget the lesson they had learned that night - that even the people they trusted most could be hiding a dark side.

21 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:
Spoiler

Lanaboards Moderators Fanfiction (part four: the downfall of lanaboards)

It was another quiet day on Lanaboards, with fans discussing their love for Lana Del Rey and speculating about her next album. But little did they know, a storm was brewing behind the scenes. The infamous user, @lanaswildflowers had returned yet again with another fake account. This time, he was more determined than ever to wreak havoc on the community.

Meanwhile, @Wait For Life and @the ocean were busy planning their next move on their secret Discord channel. The ocean, who pretended to be a neutral observer, was actually a master manipulator. He delighted in stirring the pot and causing drama wherever he could. Wait for life, on the other hand, was a notorious back-stabber. She talked behind people's backs and relished in their misfortunes.

As lanaswildflowers made his presence known, the moderators were quickly alerted to his return. Elle, the owner of Lanaboards, was determined to keep the peace and maintain the integrity of the community. She called an emergency meeting with the other moderators, @cinnamongirI@ultrabanisters, @fishtails, and @That Venice Bitch, to discuss the situation.

As the moderators discussed the best course of action, lanaswildflowers was stirring up trouble on the site. He made inflammatory posts and deliberately broke the rules, causing chaos and confusion among the members. Wait for life and the ocean egged him on, reveling in the drama and using it as an opportunity to further their own agendas.

Just when it seemed like the situation couldn't get any worse, the shocking truth was revealed. The ocean, who everyone thought was just a harmless spectator, was actually the mastermind behind lanaswildflowers' return. He had been working with him all along, using his fake accounts to sow discord and create chaos on Lanaboards.

The moderators were stunned. How could someone who claimed to care about the community be so deceitful and manipulative? The revelation sent shockwaves through the site, leaving members hurt and disillusioned.

In the end, the moderators were forced to take drastic action. Lanaswildflowers, wait for life, and the ocean were all banned from Lanaboards for good. The members were left to pick up the pieces and try to heal from the trauma of what had just occurred.

But the damage had been done. The once tight-knit community of Lanaboards was left divided and shattered, the trust between members forever broken. The resurrection of lanaswildflowers had turned out to be a devastating tragedy for the community.

my plan has been foiled calm-and-shook.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

22 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

The moderators were stunned

The members of Lanaboards were stunned

The moderators were stunned

CompassionateSnappyIrukandjijellyfish-si

2 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

Omg not @heavensentslut and I pulling a 

26MYYRGKI5JWLNRIUA75JNZENI.jpg

:hide::hide::hide:

omg period!

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7