Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

15 hours ago, bluebanesters said:

who r u💀

literally what are you talking about. this is why almost every single person here has an issue with you. you’re just seriously disrespectful. i don’t even know what “who r u” means?? like what?? you seriously need to meditate and reflect or do some mindfulness. 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

5 minutes ago, jamesss said:

literally what are you talking about. this is why almost every single person here has an issue with you. you’re just seriously disrespectful. i don’t even know what “who r u” means?? like what?? you seriously need to meditate and reflect or do some mindfulness. 

its giving lustforlife 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, paris texas said:

the only new info we have is that lana is not and has never collaborated with kali uchis, which doesn't really have to do with the album

the rest is just stuff we know already

Kinda sad because kali said on a video that she invited Lana to collab but she hadm'r replied  yet

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

10 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Kinda sad because kali said on a video that she invited Lana to collab but she hadm'r replied  yet

Aw that’s a shame since they toured together and are both Cancer Cueens so hopefully it’s nothing personal. 

6 hours ago, jamesss said:

Who are you?
Are you in touch with all of your darkest fantasies?
Have you created a life for yourself where you can experience them?

I have
I am fucking crazy
But I am free:justride2:

I absolutely love Born to Die, it's one of my favorite Lana albums. Although I don't precisely want/need Lana to revisit this sound again.

Why am I always the subject of conversation, even on ATRL?

Fingertips SOTY

Yg4FuN1.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.