Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

“Tour next summer” … that is the most generalized guess i’ve ever heard in my LYFE…. 

i would be shocked tbh. the fact she has not done any small shows or livestreams of COTCC or BB seems unlikely she would even do a special tour. they are just stuck in the Covid era forever unfortunately in terms of eras/tours. 

guessing the tuesday was a lie as well… buckle up hoes. our depression will be ruminating longer than anticipated. 

idk why but I really can't see Lana doing another huge tour a la LATTM again :oprah3: during the NFR tour she seemed bored and too comfortable on stage hiding behind the back track and remember one of her band members being like "if it aint broke don't fix it :diva:" to fans after they were angry about the setlist and show being basically the same :air: and with her being around Nikki lane I would be surprised if Lana just starts performing at random open mic nights and calls it a tour atp :toofunny: if she does do a normal tour again we can't let her do BTD tour pt. 8 I want just her and Byron on stage while she pours her heart out singing about her abusive mother :true:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

There's no way she will tour next summer. Someone who was at the Nikki Lane show said Lana seemed extremely shy on stage, and that was a tiny show compared to her normal audience size. It sounds like her stage fright is back after not touring for years. That doesn't mean she will never tour again but in 7 months simply doesn't sound realistic. She has to start with smaller one-off shows again.

8 minutes ago, StillOnMyMind said:

What is supposed to happen on Tuesday?

lanaboads is taking a field-trip to ruby tuesdays for the ldr9 listening party, lustforlife, lanaswildflowers, and deluluking will be present as opening-acts :true: :oprah3:

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

59 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

lanaboads is taking a field-trip to ruby tuesdays for the ldr9 listening party, lustforlife, lanaswildflowers, and deluluking will be present as opening-acts :true: :oprah3:

Stay tuned for the after party featuring RafaelSolimaXx and music by Zorian Leak Exclusive! :oprah4:

me submitting "i heard from a friend of a friend of a friend that lana will be quietly leaking the music video for queen of the gas station tonight on tiktok, i also heard from my uncle's neighbor's cousin's girlfriend that she'll be doing a photoshoot at a pizza hut for the album cover" to deuxmoi

Hilary Duff GIFs | Tenor

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

me submitting "i heard from a friend of a friend of a friend that lana will be quietly leaking the music video for queen of the gas station tonight on tiktok, i also heard from my uncle's neighbor's cousin's girlfriend that she'll be doing a photoshoot at a pizza hut for the album cover" to deuxmoi

Hilary Duff GIFs | Tenor

What if I DM them that Tuesday is Queen of the Gas Station tik tok reveal and then she's re-releasing AKA next Friday :ohmy:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

somebody very exclusive revealed to me that next tuesday she's actually going to surprise-drop a 30-minute track which was described as a "incomprehensible mixture of reggaeton, e.d.m, vaporwave, butt-rock, heavy metal, hyperpop, nightcore, and 2010's country" which includes features from billie joe armstrong, julia fox, nickelback, barney the dinosaur, kylie jenner,  keanu reeves, and marjorie taylor-greene :heidi:

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

somebody very exclusive revealed to me that she's actually going to surprise-drop a 30-minute track which was described as a "incomprehensible mixture of reggaeton, e.d.m, vaporwave, butt-rock, heavy metal, hyperpop, nightcore, and 2010's country" which includes features from billie joe armstrong, julia fox, nickelback, barney the dinosaur, kylie jenner, keanu reeves, and marjorie taylor-greene :heidi:

was it @TheDollClub ? :dua:

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

somebody very exclusive revealed to me that she's actually going to surprise-drop a 30-minute track which was described as a "incomprehensible mixture of reggaeton, e.d.m, vaporwave, butt-rock, heavy metal, hyperpop, nightcore, and 2010's country" which includes features from billie joe armstrong, julia fox, nickelback, barney the dinosaur, kylie jenner, keanu reeves, and marjorie taylor-greene :heidi:

i've actually heard this from a friend's friend's cousin's mother's dogwalker's hairdresser's dry cleaner's boyfriend who is a friend of an insider and i will say that barney's verse SLAPS like it will rip the hair out of everyone's scalps

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I swear if she stills sings blue jeans or national anthem on the next tour I will riot 

I need loving legend

i need white dress and cocc

i

i need if you lie down with me

i need California 

she better fucking stop with mostly btd stuff 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

26 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

she doesn't have any arenas or large venues booked, if she's touring next year it hasn't been finalized yet or it's just a festival tour (which i doubt) (it could be smaller venues but i don't see it happening)

anything else u would like to share with us? :w8ing:

2 hours ago, MrFameKills said:

I could literally submit scat to Deuxmoi and they would post it, like....

They're not gonna delay an album over stuff potentially leaking, more likely they'll rush the release if that were the case. Pls it's so coming out in Decemeber, her little Sagittarius baby

the way I had actual insider tea about the upcoming Barbie movie (all of which has since been revealed, some still to be revealed🤭) and they refused to post it..

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

41 members online in this thread? this time?

Okay Lana where are you sis

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

41 members online in this thread? this time?

Okay Lana where are you sis

this is insane

y'all it's sunday let's go outside

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

this is insane

y'all it's sunday let's go outside

its monday here already 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing