Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, imapartygirl said:

Please I want Crazy For You on this album so bad… I need I Can Fly, Yayo, Old Money, and the My Dark City snippet vibes 

which one’s the honeymoon outtake again where she reuses the "there are violets in your eyes" line ? cause i need 8 of those 

Just now, lanasbottom said:

which one’s the honeymoon outtake again where she reuses the "there are violets in your eyes" line ? cause i need 8 of those 

that one's crazy for you! but it hasn't leaked yet, if only the people out there knew how to upload it to that site :eartha2: it's quite disappointing...

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, pinkfuneral said:

oh god not the drug discourse.. I literally just stumbled upon this screenshot on twitter last night FiuXx0QX0AECtPo.jpg

this is probably old as fuck but the this is so toxic tiktok stan and i hate all of the jokes about how her music's only about cocaine and sugar-daddies :eyeroll2:

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

this is probably old as fuck but the this is so toxic tiktok stan and i hate all of the jokes about how her music's only about cocaine and sugar-daddies :eyeroll2:

it's the old layout so yeah it's probably a few years old now but it's STILL gross :xgiggle:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

it's such a tired comentairy. Like yes that was a big part of her image in the beginning, but she's long moved past that.

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

that site being blocked in france for months and eclipse (i believe) saying crazy for you’s a boring song ENOUGH :nails:

insiders also said that unidentified flying bill and dealer were bad/boring so we'll just have to form our own opinions once crazy for you finally leaks :nails: 

WGe8ynS.gif

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

anything tiktok stans do give me the ick, like they can post a random photo of lana and i’ll get annoyed atp

18 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

still thinking about that snippet of never let me go reworked version and how lana should release it even tho it's fake :smile4:

I often contemplate paying for a session in a studio and having a producer rework Lana songs to my image. And this is at the VERY top of the list. 

Speaking of, would it be *legal* to do this if it's under the pretense that I wouldn't be releasing it and/or profiting off of it. It would just be for us here on LB my ears only

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

3 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

yall seen this?? 

fake af pretty sure it's a manip and they used this selfie

b5654b3c6c4ac31b3dfa953393f8b89aa3dbcd7a

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg