Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

If Lana made the Born To Die music video today, it would look like this :oop2: because the video was made similarly as Candy Necklace (real scenes and behind the scenes together)

url%5D

21 hours ago, Embach said:

What if insiders messed up with Barbie and instead they meant that Queen Of Disaster is part of Oppenheimer soundtrack :oprah4:

lmao i genuinely WISH, the way it would actually fit the narrative...

aOaIzH2.gif

On 7/11/2023 at 7:20 PM, Good Intentions said:

“I had no other choice than to continue, because I don’t know how to do anything else. Courage would have been to disappear. But as I was already famous, I took the easy was out. I continued to make records. There was no plans B.

"I don't have a back-up plan" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9pkdwB4Eb4

its so inpiring that she kept going:crai:

1 hour ago, breakingupslowly said:

did anyone see that how to disappear is in the summer i turned pretty 

Snow On The Beach too! (I hope they use the new version of it)

url%5D

Seeing all the fan pictures with Lana outside the stages/airports/shops recently and I’m like… I don’t know how to approach her if I’d ever see her. Like? Hi? I’m sorry to disturb you? I really love your music a lot and think you’re a cool person? You mean a lot to me? I have no idea what to say, and I’d be too shy to ask for a selfie. :defeated:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

3 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Seeing all the fan pictures with Lana outside the stages/airports/shops recently and I’m like… I don’t know how to approach her if I’d ever see her. Like? Hi? I’m sorry to disturb you? I really love your music a lot and think you’re a cool person? You mean a lot to me? I have no idea what to say, and I’d be too shy to ask for a selfie. :defeated:

You're so fucking sweet Elina :defeated:Some people would definitely ask themselves less questions haha (and that's coming from someone who lit asked miss thing for a kiss)

ZKcaooE.png

2 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

You're so fucking sweet Elina :defeated:Some people would definitely ask themselves less questions haha (and that's coming from someone who lit asked miss thing for a kiss)

did u get the kiss though :brows:

1 minute ago, drugsdesire said:

nah cause i’d die :crai: you’re very lucky!!!

What if Lana is actually the lucky one :brows: Nah I'm joking I looked like shit and for particular reasons it meant more than I could ever explain. Thank you so much and I hope you get the chance one day, it was at Rough Trade London in 2015 :party:

ZKcaooE.png

7 hours ago, annedauphine said:

Yes she was my first girl kiss :toofunny: Which is both the best thing that ever happened to me and a bit sad lol.

This is like my first boy kiss being Shawn Mendes. Congratulations!

8 hours ago, Strangelove said:

This is like my first boy kiss being Shawn Mendes. Congratulations!

Shawn kisses fans too?

url%5D