Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

21 minutes ago, honeym0o0n said:

he said it isnt that much exciting for much of the fandom so idk

So did Lana tell him what song she was going to sing and he's gatekeeping it or did Lana herself say it wasn't that exciting :thumb2: 

I don't understand 

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

So did Lana tell him what song she was going to sing and he's gatekeeping it or did Lana herself say it wasn't that exciting :thumb2: 

I don't understand 

he said he doesnt want to say it idk why 😭

am i the only one who desperately needs her to perform unreleased turned released songs… 

like i need living legend, thunder, syth, nectar so bad…

the idea of them being locked away for so long and then her finally getting to perform them years later is so :trisha:

23 minutes ago, brandon said:

am i the only one who desperately needs her to perform unreleased turned released songs… 

the idea of them being locked away for so long and then her finally getting to perform them years later is so :trisha:

nectar and living legend would DESTROY live

aOaIzH2.gif

39 minutes ago, brandon said:

thunder would be everything :trisha:

4 hours ago, Embach said:

Is it confirmed, where? Or is it part of your manifestation?

Jack posted some notes / journal entries on his IG, dating from the last months. In one, he says he has been in the studio with Lana in March (could be for Snow on the Beach or could be for something else). She also posted pics of her in the studio around the time OB was released (before deactivating her IG of course).

20 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Jack posted some notes / journal entries on his IG, dating from the last months. In one, he says he has been in the studio with Lana in March (could be for Snow on the Beach or could be for something else). She also posted pics of her in the studio around the time OB was released (before deactivating her IG of course).

Ohh, I know that but I thought it was about Bittersweet Anthem.

In my heart Bittersweet Anthem is National Anthem's and Bittersweet Symphony's mashup, with the godly dramatic strings intro :legend:

url%5D

23 minutes ago, Embach said:

Ohh, I know that but I thought it was about Bittersweet Anthem.

In my heart Bittersweet Anthem is National Anthem's and Bittersweet Symphony's mashup, with the godly dramatic strings intro :legend:

Bittersweet Anthem surely is a mystery. 

not sure how I feel about a possible mashup of Bittersweet Symphony and National Anthem :um2: I love both songs but don’t really see them going together :stareney2:

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

Bittersweet Anthem surely is a mystery. 

not sure how I feel about a possible mashup of Bittersweet Symphony and National Anthem :um2: I love both songs but don’t really see them going together :stareney2:

I never noticed the similarity between those songs until one person pointed out the similarity when Bittersweet Anthem appeared in a setlist in Brazil. Instead, I had always found Bittersweet Symphony and Born To Die very similar together and her covering The Verve was always something I have dreamed so if it's true that it's a mashup she surely found a way to mix these songs together. Like she mixed Cherry and Scarborough Fair together or Ride and God Knows I Tried. She'll maybe sing the first part of the song and transitions slowly into National Anthem. Maybe she uses the demo version of National Anthem in live since it's rock oriented like Bittersweet Symphony. In fact, both songs mention capitalism too, but Lana did it in a satirical way. I don't know why the hell I wrote a long comment about it but yeah these are my thoughts.

url%5D

I remembered when Moby claimed in an interview few years ago that he dated Lana when she was Lizzy Grant and Lizzy used to sing background vocals or something in his shows. Was it true though? Because he said something like that about Natalie Portman too and Natalie said he was lying.

Asking from Lizzy experts @Surf Noir and @lizzyology - do you know anything about this?

url%5D