Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

9 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

Has Lana ever acknowledged LB? :usrs:

Don't think so. 

she had acknowledged  lanadelrey.fm back in like 2012- she was changing and adding details about the production of BTD. 

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

16 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

Has Lana ever acknowledged LB? :usrs:

She liked LB twitter post if I'm not wrong

url%5D

1 minute ago, Embach said:

oh really? didn't know

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

Miles Kane posted a fun and interesting video with some info abt his artistic relationship with Lana, TLSP sessions etc :)

lol I love him sm 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvILKV-AYwG/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

1 hour ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

Miles Kane posted a fun and interesting video with some info abt his artistic relationship with Lana, TLSP sessions etc :)

lol I love him sm 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvILKV-AYwG/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Thank you for sharing :crying4: never heard him speak or anything before and I love him now. He makes Lana sound absolutely beautiful too. If I didn't know her already, I'd by dying to, just the way he speaks of her. 

20 hours ago, Embach said:

She used to follow the LanaBoards Twitter before she deactivated! Rob currently follows the LanaBoards Instagram lol. Lana’s commented on some of the IG posts there too like once or twice this year x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

13 minutes ago, Elle said:

She used to follow the LanaBoards Twitter before she deactivated! Rob currently follows the LanaBoards Instagram lol. Lana’s commented on some of the IG posts there too like once or twice this year x

That's so awesome! Especially Rob following the Insta account, King behavior 👑

url%5D

44 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

He makes Lana sound absolutely beautiful too. If I didn't know her already, I'd by dying to, just the way he speaks of her. 

Ikr! Like based on those little anecdotes that he shared... she sounds so charismatic :wowcry:

8 hours ago, Good Intentions said:

can it be that there is not a single "go go dancer" video left on YouTube? that's really strange, because there is always at least one video for all the other unreleased songs.

Noticed this yesterday! I also couldn’t find Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight. What could it mean? :oic2:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

11 hours ago, Good Intentions said:

can it be that there is not a single "go go dancer" video left on YouTube? that's really strange, because there is always at least one video for all the other unreleased songs.

Yes, i see that too...what a shame

ik this isn't the right thread (waiting for admin to move it to a different thread later on:teehee:) but does anyone have a krakenfile link or anything else of behind closed doors demo+ final vers. i asked in the song thread but it's been hours and it didn't show up in recent active threads amnacoded-pleek.gif