Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

15 hours ago, annedauphine said:

Yes she was my first girl kiss :toofunny: Which is both the best thing that ever happened to me and a bit sad lol.

Aww that’s so sweet stop. Do you think she would still do that? I haven’t seen her do it I’m years

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

πšŠπš—πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πš–πš˜πš–πšŽπš—πš πš’ πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš, πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš

2 minutes ago, syrup amour said:

Aww that’s so sweet stop. Do you think she would still do that? I haven’t seen her do it I’m years

I remember something I heard that in 2019 (during NFR Tour) a fan wanted to kiss Lana and then Sean came and said no or somethingΒ :facepalm:

url%5D

2 minutes ago, syrup amour said:

In this post covid economy? I am not so sure :)Β I really was lucky, and to be honest I don't think I would ask for that now. I have been embarrassed about this, in the sense that it's a really bold thing to ask, and I respect Lana now more than I did at this point. Thank you sm!

ZKcaooE.png

1 minute ago, Embach said:

I remember something I heard that in 2019 (during NFR Tour) a fan wanted to kiss Lana and then Sean came and said no or somethingΒ :facepalm:

No way… As though that’s his choices

1 minute ago, annedauphine said:

In this post covid economy? I am not so sure :)Β I really was lucky, and to be honest I don't think I would ask for that now. I have been embarrassed about this, in the sense that it's a really bold thing to ask, and I respect Lana now more than I did at this point. Thank you sm!

Yeah I don’t think so either, but I’m also kinda shy. And I think there’s other things I’d rather ask her or tell her

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

πšŠπš—πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πš–πš˜πš–πšŽπš—πš πš’ πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš, πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš

Just now, rocknrollgroupie said:

Remember when Lana read fan accounts saying in a gc that she was having a midlife crisis because of QFTC andΒ told them they were not real fans… they absolutely deserved thatΒ :pls:

Yes they did! What a horrible thing to say about Lana especially with her in the chat.Β 

Just now, Strangelove said:

Yes they did! What a horrible thing to say about Lana especially with her in the chat.Β 

It’s so sad to look back at the tremendous amount of hate she got. Was it really that hard to understand her point :stareney:

I've been reading some of the old dead threads here from 2012-2024 and what I noticed that many fans here were obsessed with the idea of Lana being bisexual. That really remindedΒ me of Gaylors and Harry Styles fans speculating over their sexualityΒ :die:

It even got a thread in rumours:

Thelulu3.jpg

Also:Β :smile2:

Thelulu2.jpg

url%5D

lana stans have some class challenge: failed

IMG-4970.jpg

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

β €β € β €β € β €β € β €β € Β β €Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  β € Β  Β  :Β¨ Β·.Β· Β¨:

β €β € β €β € β €β € β €β € Β  β € Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β `Β· . κ”«

8 hours ago, Jakk said:

Which Lana era do y’all think eachΒ Golden Girl is?
And which one represents Lana overall the most?

Β 

dorothy - ultraviolence

rose - AKA

blanche - born to die

sophia - honeymoon

Β 

:omfg2:

x14CtFn.gifΒ Β 89cxvIN.gifΒ Β BolwSzs.gif

iΒ  h a v eΒ  aΒ  d i s c oΒ  b a l lΒ  m i n dΒ  . . .Β  l i g h t sΒ  f l a s h i n gΒ  a l lΒ  o fΒ  t h eΒ  t i m e

2 hours ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

WtfΒ :scoff:Β aren’t they trollingΒ Β 

Β 

Yeah it sounds fake since if nothing else, her team are useless and wouldn't know how toΒ do thatΒ :benmawson:

16 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Β 

Yeah it sounds fake since if nothing else, her team are useless and wouldn't know how toΒ do thatΒ :benmawson:

Β 

screaming

Β 

but it's true tho :icant:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ