Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

On 3/25/2024 at 9:49 AM, Daytona Beach Sparkler said:

Y'all I had a dream that Lana announced she would re-release/ reissue AKA in April via IG story :trisha: She said that the album would be repackaged and remastered :crying:

God I wish she would do this 😭 

🫧 ELVIS WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU MOST 🫧

tumblr_inline_npxzudKmZ21szaa83_250.gifv

🫧 I CAN’T HELP BUT FEEL SOMEWHAT LIKE MY BODY MARRED MY SOUL🫧

The producer of "Strangelove" said this on his 10-year-old Soundcloud link to the song:

@/itsjoshiebitch: thank you! I don't actually have access to another version of this; iirc, she created this on the spot with us and then later it seems that other version was made. :-)

Not sure what that means for the demo. Makes it sound like it's actually a later version?

He also said that he lost the stems to the song in a server crash.

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 minute ago, That Venice Bitch said:

The producer of "Strangelove" said this on his 10-year-old Soundcloud link to the final version of the song:

@/itsjoshiebitch: thank you! I don't actually have access to another version of this; iirc, she created this on the spot with us and then later it seems that other version was made. :-)

Not sure what that means for the demo.

He also said that he lost the stems to the song in a server crash.

well it's not like that song is everyone's favorite... except for @strangelove ofc

On 3/25/2024 at 1:49 PM, Daytona Beach Sparkler said:

Y'all I had a dream that Lana announced she would re-release/ reissue AKA in April via IG story :trisha: She said that the album would be repackaged and remastered :crying:

her remastaring youtube rips

source.gif

3 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

and then they were mysteriously banned shortly after :true: 

Probably a bot, the same thing happened in that Instagram thread about @oceanblvd acc

url%5D

15 minutes ago, Embach said:

Probably a bot, the same thing happened in that Instagram thread about @oceanblvd acc

Yep lol, it was a spammer who then posted a p*** link :toofunny: I removed the link and banned them x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

i don’t believe there is no way on this earth to get the off to the races demo like i believe there just has to be some underground random archive that is on 569 page in a google search that accidentally could archive this demo while it was still up on soundcloud, or there is one greatest archive thing that contains every single downloaded to the web file, plus the song was once downloaded and even shared to the other media, facebook or twitter can’t remember, u can’t say there’s NO single way it to get it on the web… u just have to spend an amount of time searching using all the available facilities idk but, it’s somewhere there i just know it —

as well as all those tracks downloaded during 2006-2007 like w for k dance man and others

also i dont want to say anything but there are some scrobbles of "Off to the Races 2", this is how lana titled off to the races when it was downloaded to soundcloud https://www.last.fm/ru/music/Lana+Del+Rey/_/Off+to+the+Races+2, im looking for any littlest piece of info that could potentially lead me to the truth but i doubt i will be able to find it using just web:noparty:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

I discovered that Oh Say Can You See and Neon Palmmm transition into each other almost perfectly :keyboard:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

I genuinely can’t stand this new generation of TikTok Lana fans that literally lie about the most random shit and then all of the comments just believe it with no question.

The amount of posts like this I’ve seen ranging from fan accounts (who became fans in 2020+) making up stuff like collabs, song titles, what outtakes are from what album, and now… when pap shots are from…. actual brainrot. 

And yes, all 900+ of those comments are believing it, with maybe only a handful correcting them. 

IMG_8930.png?ex=661bc831&is=66095331&hm=

IMG_8929.png?ex=661bc832&is=66095332&hm=

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Another post with the exact same lie pulled out of their ass, actually crazy the amount of post-2020 fans just believing it. Of course its being spread on TikTok like clockwork where all the new Lana fans congregate to make things up 24/7

Luckily on this one, someone actually corrected them and it got enough likes to now show up first. 

IMG_8935.png?ex=661c0b4f&is=6609964f&hm=

IMG_8936.png?ex=661c0b50&is=66099650&hm=

6 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Another post with the exact same lie pulled out of their ass, actually crazy the amount of post-2020 fans just believing it. Of course its being spread on TikTok like clockwork where all the new Lana fans congregate to make things up 24/7

Luckily on this one, someone actually corrected them and it got enough likes to now show up first. 

IMG_8935.png?ex=661c0b4f&is=6609964f&hm=

IMG_8936.png?ex=661c0b50&is=66099650&hm=

I fucking hate that for real, I don't even know if people, who create these videos, lie for attention and likes or they're just actually stupid and believe everything that's out in the internet. I just wish that the newer fans would do some more research as well. I believe in freedom of speech but sometimes posts like these need fact-chekers lmao

url%5D

9 minutes ago, Embach said:

I fucking hate that for real, I don't even know if people, who create these videos, lie for attention and likes or they're just actually stupid and believe everything that's out in the internet. I just wish that the newer fans would do some more research as well. I believe in freedom of speech but sometimes posts like these need fact-chekers lmao

I feel like some know and some just genuinely make things up for the hell of it.

I try to comment and correct it everytime I see it because its actually annoying when it gets taken as fact and then these SAME oblivious new fans try to CORRECT OTHERS with bullshit, as if they know better.

Its why I stopped posting on my fan account on Instagram, the fanbase changed so much after 2020 and TikTok. As much I love the app and use it often, its a cesspool of misinformation especially in focused topics like a fanbase for an artist.

And here, with the person that corrected them, I responded too. Then the OP really had the audacity to respond with this as if their original post wasn’t written in such a way that is LITERALLY saying its new and from 2024. 

God, I feel like I’m an old bat just hating on the younger / newer fans but jesus… there’s no shame

IMG_8939.png?ex=661c0ed8&is=660999d8&hm=