i.

fucking.

movedΒ :xgiggle:

Β 

Β 

lmfao me listening to DBJAG alone in my room

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

who is this twerp and why is he giving me a heart attack like thatΒ :pls:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

3 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

They’re back omggg yess Bushes TYSMΒ :trisha:

ngl i got mad but they're kinda iconic

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

lmfao me listening to DBJAG alone in my room

when you take your headphones off while singingΒ :trisha:

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

so simple but so beautifully executedΒ :trisha:Β in a completely non ironic way i hope lana brings this energy

:wowcry:

Capture.jpg

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

who is this twerp and why is he giving me a heart attack like thatΒ :pls:

Β 

an icon

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

So I was stalking that BlackoutZone insiders last.fm and he has scrobbled a bunch of tracks from an album where it’s labeled as β€œArtist 3 - New Album” and some of the acronyms for the songs are TIAL, ITWAM and... CB, which leads me to believe that this is Lana’s album and this song is cherry blossomΒ 

Β 

:bebe:

TIAL...Topanga Is Always LovelyΒ :ma:

Capture.jpg

6 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

So I was stalking that BlackoutZone insiders last.fm and he has scrobbled a bunch of tracks from an album where it’s labeled as β€œArtist 3 - New Album” and some of the acronyms for the songs are TIAL, ITWAM and... CB, which leads me to believe that this is Lana’s album and this song is cherry blossomΒ 

Β 

we lost

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

9 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Β 

Β 

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this album is Kacey Musgraves' new one. She's revealed a few track titles already (Cherry Blossom and Star-Crossed being two of them) that match up.

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

ok after further snooping, there have been 16 songs scrobbled by this insider under the "artist 3 - new album" tag

Β 

ITAWM

CB

SC

TIAL

B

CR

ESTD

A

HS

J

KLU

ST

WDKM

GW

GALV

Β 

and blue banisters but its not attached to this exact album

Β 

i am probably massively reaching and this probably isnt her album but :bebe:Β lets hypothesize girliesΒ 

Β 

there being no RCS makes me think its not her album but i love to stir up drama :bebe:Β 

Β 

you are so reaching but i love itΒ :bebe::bebe::bebe:Β CR... CRabs. std psa album incoming

sUcVobB.png

Β 

12 minutes ago, May said:

Β 

he is the moment, come on now

Β 

Β 

omg I'm dying, the way he served a wider variety of aesthetics, more locations and a more intense storyline than Lana.... If I don't see this at Grammys-

giphy.gif

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π©π¨πžπ­π«π²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐬𝐒π₯π₯𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π₯πžπ πšπœπ²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*

30 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

when you take your headphones off while singingΒ :trisha:

Β 

EXACTLY omg so accurateΒ :eartha:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ