Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

You're so seek for this.
photo-thumb-17716.jpg

Go to the fuck hell

Its not cool to say something that u dont know like its true. I dont have mental health to even have a personal account on Twitter do u think i can run a acc with a lot twinks judging my work? @Elle please do something. This is really stressfull. Ty

Lust For Dead   large.gif

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Go to the fuck hell

Its not cool to say something that u dont know like its true. I dont have mental health to even have a personal account on Twitter do u think i can run a acc with a lot twinks judging my work? @Elle please do something. This is really stressfull. Ty

“My work”

girl

3 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Go to the fuck hell

per.thumb.gif.7e9609dc3942c84b1074672e85

Just now, lustforlife said:

Can u reach me?

No

You cant 

:typewriter:

Where is RBFY being held hostage? - Sincerely, a worried mother

tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

my cheeks in high colour

overipe peaches

no shirt, no shoes

only my features

d8daaba83d7e1b1f4c88a1a642c9f28e9a11e468

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

9 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Not this :crazy:

@Elle can u do something against this fake news? Im not @ldraddic owner and i not brazilian. I dont think a good site like this should allow this kind of thing. Thank u!

Before you tag me claiming “fake news” please be aware that as the owner and admin, I am able to see IP addresses that show me exactly where in the world people are accessing the site from, so just consider that for a moment.

That aside, to everyone else, let’s stop the bickering please! I’ve just woken up so I don’t know exactly what’s happening, but let’s try to move back to relevant and productive conversation relating to Blue Banisters. I’ll be moving all the drama posts out of this thread in a bit, but for now, let’s get back on topic! Blue Banisters, exciting news! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

Before you tag me claiming “fake news” please be aware that as the owner and admin, I am able to see IP addresses that show me exactly where in the world people are accessing the site from, so just consider that for a moment.

That being said, to everyone else, let’s stop the bickering please! I’ve just woken up so I don’t know exactly what’s happening, but let’s try to move back to relevant and productive conversation relating to Blue Banisters. I’ll be moving all the drama posts out of this thread in a bit, but for now, let’s get back on topic! Blue Banisters, exciting news! x

Yes and u can check mine. Go ahead. I can take it no more. 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

my cheeks in high colour

overipe peaches

no shirt, no shoes

only my features

d8daaba83d7e1b1f4c88a1a642c9f28e9a11e468

Where did these lyrics come from?

tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven