Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

7 minutes ago, Style said:

can lana re-record honeymoon so she can submit it for album of the year and get it the justice it deserves

She should re record her entire disco and submit it each year. Heheheh. All are AOTY material. 

Just now, bel air rose said:

2jWN8wF.jpg

someone tell her to post the track list :oprah3:

"lana del ray" :dorothy2:

she looks gorgeous! and i love her balloon! it looks like a fish or a sea-turtle :oic:

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e 

4 hours ago, Doll Harlow said:

The fact that the Born to Die music video is about to turn a decade old in a few months... jesus christ I feel old

I discovered her in 2014 when I was 14 and I'm 21 now ?

4 minutes ago, Style said:

we got burning desire on spotify so i’m holding out hope for is this happiness at least

can we all please force ben and ed to put flipside on there??? i really don’t understand why they don’t 

I think those target/iTunes/etc- only songs are locked behind contractual obligations to be exclusive but I guess there is a time limit and that's why Burning Desire could be uploaded to streaming platforms after some years. Maybe with Flipside and ITH will happen the same and we'll have them in a couple of years (I hope)

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I think those target/iTunes/etc- only songs are locked behind contractual obligations to be exclusive but I guess there is a time limit and that's why Burning Desire could be uploaded to streaming platforms after some years. Maybe with Flipside and ITH will happen the same and we'll have them in a couple of years (I hope)

that’s what i thought too. burning desire was put on spotify ~9 years after being released? not sure on that. but if this is true we won’t have to wait too long for is this happiness. not sure how long the target contract would be :angie:

so glad she doesn’t do deluxe editions anymore. i hope she just shoves all the songs she wants to release on blue banisters

1 minute ago, COCC said:

Drake got inspired by Lanas cover art I guess :thumb2:

I lowkey like it though

everyone hates this cover but i think it’s kinda cool :facepalm:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

32 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i'm having a major crisis: how can ALL of lana's songs be her magnum opus? help :heidi:

i feel this :heidi: my all-time favorites are concrete, yet i have new "current" favorites every week :heidi: i'm currently into every man gets his wish, hawaiian tropic, & spin me 'round, what a trio! :et: 

I've been listening to a lot of Prom Song (Gone Wrong) lately and I'm always wondering why the gone wrong is in the title. I've heard the theories about there being a possible second part to the song that we just don't have, but I don't know. That's one of the Lana mysteries that I wish could be fully solved :icant:

imageproxy.jpg

5 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I've been listening to a lot of Prom Song (Gone Wrong) lately and I'm always wondering why the gone wrong is in the title. I've heard the theories about their being a possible second part to the song that we just don't have, but I don't know. That's one of the Lana mysteries that I wish could be fully solved :icant:

a sequel of prom song (gone wrong) would be heavenly, it's such a sweet & pretty song :cryney: