Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

see? even scarface has it's fans! and i am certain that ufb & going on & on are not in anyway "awful" :true: neither are greenwich acid & bikini gold, when you leak laptop demos, you're doing it for all of the lizzy grant stans :true: 

This place wouldnt be the same without your optimism :true:

3 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

People are like "oh my gosh this song is so bad you don't even wanna hear it trust me" and then hoard it like it's the greatest song ever made. Make it make sense :oprah3:

just because it's not her magnum opus doesn't mean it isn't worth listening to & having :pout: they're unreleased & scrapped for a reason... they probably won't sound perfect! :oprah3:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

People are like "oh my gosh this song is so bad you don't even wanna hear it trust me" and then hoard it like it's the greatest song ever made. Make it make sense :oprah3:

Clinging onto leaked/unreleased songs is the only form of power they have by dangling it in front of our faces. The weakest links if you ask me :true:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just now, Arcadia said:

Clinging onto leaked songs is the only form of power they have by dangling it in front of our faces. The weakest links if you ask me :true:

ironically enough they'd be more powerful if they did leak stuff because they'd have our respect & attention :true: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

27 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Right? They act like they're doing us a favor by telling us not to ask for it, yet never miss a single chance to jump to the conversation and tell us how awful the song is... :toofunny: 

Like, if you don't want people to talk about it, don't engage and the conversation will die eventually. But if you're constantly teasing... 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Right? They act like they're doing us a favor by telling us not to ask for it, yet never miss a single chance to jump to the conversation and tell us how awful the song is... :toofunny: 

Like, if you don't want people to talk about it, don't engage and the conversation will die eventually. But if you're constantly teasing... 

if they really didn't want us to ask about it & beg for it, they wouldn't bring it up in the first place, but since they share song titles, share information, & post snippets... :true: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

32 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

just because it's not her magnum opus doesn't mean it isn't worth listening to & having :pout: they're unreleased & scrapped for a reason... they probably won't sound perfect! :oprah3:

Except for Frnech restaurant. It could've been a career highlight :oprah2:

45 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

Clinging onto leaked/unreleased songs is the only form of power they have by dangling it in front of our faces. The weakest links if you ask me :true:

they wouldn’t have that power if y’all weren’t ready to sell your grandmas for a crumb of a leak, just saying :true:

3 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

they wouldn’t have that power if y’all weren’t ready to sell your grandmas for a crumb of a leak, just saying :true:

it would be fair if they'd just leak stuff every so often without teasing & we wouldn't have to beg for it :agree:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

54 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

ODa4j1G.png

:sass: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

24 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

it would be fair if they'd just leak stuff every so often without teasing & we wouldn't have to beg for it :agree:

pls you know damn well we always beg for something, anything… they could give us 10 leaks per week and we’d still beg for more :ma: 

in exactly one month lana will have released her SECOND album in less than a year and in exactly 32 days we’ll be asking for another one :eartha:

on another topic AJAY’S FINALLY BACK :oprah:

if her ass isn’t staying until BB drops :willcut:

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

pls you know damn well we always beg for something, anything… they could give us 10 leaks per week and we’d still beg for more :ma: 

in exactly one month lana will have released her SECOND album in less than a year and in exactly 32 days we’ll be asking for another one :eartha:

on another topic AJAY’S FINALLY BACK :oprah:

if her ass isn’t staying until BB drops :willcut:

Omg yes I just got the notification for Ajay's channel. The COLLAPSE when she hears The Trio Interlude

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Just now, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Omg yes I just got the notification for Ajay's channel. The COLLAPSE when she hears The Trio Interlude

she doesn’t even seem to know about the trio singles SHE INST READY omg if she dips AGAIN before the album’s out :lange:

18 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

pls you know damn well we always beg for something, anything… they could give us 10 leaks per week and we’d still beg for more

i don't know what you're talking about... i'd never beg for anything... anyways please leak unidentified flying bill leak bikini gold leak sugary sweet leak greenwich acid leak queen of hearts leak don't stop leak rock candy sweet leak piano theme leak morricone leak california demo leak going on and on leak black beauty concept demo leak honeymoon demos leak garden of eden leak axl rose husband final leak ldr9 

1 minute ago, lemonadetan said:

i don't know what why you're talking about... i'd never beg for anything... anyways please leak unidentified flying bill leak bikini gold leak sugary sweet leak greenwich acid leak queen of hearts leak don't stop leak rock candy sweet leak piano theme leak morricone leak california demo leak going on and on leak black beauty concept demo leak honeymoon demos leak garden of eden leak axl rose husband final leak ldr9 

this is just so sick and twisted of you…i’m actually both shocked and disgusted…. you forgot fine china dan auerbach’s version and malibu :sass:

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

this is just so sick and twisted of you…i’m actually both shocked and disgusted…. you forgot fine china dan auerbach’s version and malibu :sass:

i forgot mary (scared of me) the true elusive jewel from lana's unleaked songs :true: