Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

6 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Can she hurry up and do something with AKA. It’s a great album and it needs to be on streaming, why is it just existing on youtube and bootleg vinyls?

Lol she would be dragged so hard if she released "Put Me in a Movie" on streaming platforms.

Anyways, i'm not sure how I feel about the guitars being less of a focal point on Thunder. I'm so attached to the demo as it is. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 hours ago, Elle said:

Why didn't they make a joke about Lana or animate her? It looks so random and has no significance to the story. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

1 hour ago, StillOnMyMind said:

Honey… BTD is among her worst albums by far.

It’s my favourite, it’s an Iconic album. Some people don’t like it because it’s more production heavy, but the songs are some of the best and most Iconic she’s ever done.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Oh god the circle continues ... flower discussion, tasteless NFR bashing, debating whether BtD is her worst or most iconing album so far, ... I'm glad we're already past the retirement-panic and the vinyl colour speculation

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 minute ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Oh god the circle continues ... flower discussion, tasteless NFR bashing, debating whether BtD is her worst or most iconing album so far, ... I'm glad we're already past the retirement-panic and the vinyl colour speculation

you forgot the worst one yet....the pregnancy speculation :wtf3:

I always wondered about UV.... Why does she sound so nasal? Like she has the flu or something? It's crazy in Florida Kilos, but also West Coast... Did she do it for style or do you guys think she was actually a bit sick during the recording?? :whatever:

40 minutes ago, Manson said:

I always wondered about UV.... Why does she sound so nasal? Like she has the flu or something? It's crazy in Florida Kilos, but also West Coast... Did she do it for style or do you guys think she was actually a bit sick during the recording?? :whatever:

her nose was filled with yayo :D

14 hours ago, shady said:

Can someone explain me why tf does BTD Paradise Edition box only comes with the Paradise album although it's specified that BTD is in the box? It costs like two albums but it has a single vinyl. It looks like a huge mistake that can be taken as a scam. I've seen people complaining on Amazon and even workers at record stores warning me about it.

Technically, it says it “holds” the btd vinyl. I guess meaning that it has room for it but you have to buy it yourself. I agree with you lol annoying and kinda a scam lol I had to buy mine separately. 

1 hour ago, Thunder Corpse said:

But we have only discussed 2‘612‘872 times if she has become lazy or not. I think we should restart this conversation:agree: