Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Distantly said:

Technically, it says it “holds” the btd vinyl. I guess meaning that it has room for it but you have to buy it yourself. I agree with you lol annoying and kinda a scam lol I had to buy mine separately. 

I know right. At the same time I searched an unboxing on YouTube and some people got the 2LP BTD in that. It's so confusing. TBH I would rather stack vinyl albums than boxes. The box set looks to me like more of a gift for someone, exclusive version or a great deal where you save like 20% if you get it. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

3 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

It’s my favourite, it’s an Iconic album. Some people don’t like it because it’s more production heavy, but the songs are some of the best and most Iconic she’s ever done.  

i personally don't like it because most of the non singles aged really badly for me, her vocals aren't as great as her current, and the lyrics just aren't that pleasant to listen to (lolita i'm looking at you)
i will say though, she probably will never top the iconiqueness of the BTD era. the album cover alone has more cultural impact than some of her other albums

1 minute ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

let's redirect this energy to the going on & on snippet thread and bully leakers who don't leak :true:

I think fighting counts as manifestation so we should just sit it out :true:

Anyways none of this has anything to do about much but I'll be detailing some of my feelings in my next two books of poetry (mostly the second one) with Simon and Schuster. Yes I'm still making personal reparations with the proceeds of the books to my choice of Native American foundations which I'm very happy about. And I'm sure there will be tinges of what I've been pondering in my new album that comes out October 22th.

Thanks for reading

Happy quarantining

whatarecoloris.jpg

Just now, Surf Noir said:

keep fighting! maybe the collective energy will spontaneously leak going on & on, garden of eden, & greenwich acid (they all start with "g", triplets! :sass:)

Ummmm Don’t forget the best one (Gunidentified Flying Bill))

whatarecoloris.jpg