Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

A lil shower thought ...

I can't get over how how I wasn't staning every single era of hers until a couple of years after, and had taken her best eras for granted. I really don't deserve to be on this forum :trisha:

The only time I was immediately streaming her new releases without procrastinating were Ultraviolence singles. I waited years after Honeymoon and Lust For Life were released to give them a listen. I was simply into different music. 

Also, I think it was because the majority of mainstream artists at that time (early to mid 2010s) weren't album oriented. Their singles were the focal point of the era and the albums were mostly filler songs for mega fans only. I thought that applied for Lana too. Since the rise of vinyl hoes in late 2010s I noticed people appreciating albums more and artists putting more effort into albums rather than having filler songs. I appreciate that a lot. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

According to jpc.de Born To Die, Paradise and NFR’s vinyls will be “reproduced” in the next month. I’m not sure if this means new upcoming editions or just a potential restock of these items

we need a random merch and media thread

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 minute ago, TextBook said:

Should I make the thread? (Am I allowed to make a random merch thread right?)

i don’t see why not i mean it’s needed and there’s no rules against making threads for things that don’t exist lol

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

7 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

I can't understand a word you're saying but I love the energy

This sicko in the head trade lizzy grant 120mp for twinks nudes and think that he can talk to me im the fuck supreme 

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:
  Hide contents

@lustforlife is actually ben mawson trying to feed us false information to lead us off track :benmawson:

Who do u think is my husband duuuh :gasp:

user was warned for this post 

please keep it civil!

Edited by Niko Dealergo

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Someone on here who can't handle that fact that he got exposed as a fake insider & no one believes him should calm down:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:
2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Shut up honey :blush:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

9 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

This sicko in the head trade lizzy grant 120mp for twinks nudes

Please give us more details. Asking for a friend :oprah3: