Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Question for the culture:

Now that rancidgirl, tulsa and lilac heaven have blatantly lied about Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd leaking- can I please go back to posting about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being beautiful, vinyl colors, or Kurt Cobain having a scat fetish (he did!) or whatever I want- without being crucified or saying I should get a warning point for tricking people into believing Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd leaked???????

I'm fed up with Lanaboards users saying that I troll when in reality I'm an honest person posting about the realities of what we are all now seeing. With all of these topics Lanaboards users are allowed to explore now I think it's pathetic that my post made people say I've set back Lanaboards hundreds of years. Let this be clear, I'm not not not a troll- but there has to be a place on Lanaboards for users who look like me.

qfrWuBl.png

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

Now that rancidgirl, tulsa and blossom have blatantly lied about Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd leaking- can I please go back to posting about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being beautiful, vinyl colors, or Kurt Cobain having a scat fetish (he did!) or whatever I want- without being crucified or saying I should get a warning point for tricking people into believing Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd leaked???????

I'm fed up with Lanaboards users saying that I troll when in reality I'm an honest person posting about the realities of what we are all now seeing. With all of these topics Lanaboards users are allowed to explore now I think it's pathetic that my post made people say I've set back Lanaboards hundreds of years. Let this be clear, I'm not not not a troll- but there has to be a place on Lanaboards for users who look like me.

KURT COBAIN WHAT!

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

2 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Now that rancidgirl, tulsa and blossom have blatantly lied about Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd leaking- can I please go back to posting about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being beautiful, vinyl colors, or Kurt Cobain having a scat fetish (he did!) or whatever I want- without being crucified or saying I should get a warning point for tricking people into believing Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd leaked???????

omg dont group me in w rancid girl PALEASEEl I was kidding and I never lied ab the album leaking 

i was just procrastinating and avoiding studying by following someone's joke and now im gonna get a warning :krylie: 

6 minutes ago, tulsa said:

i was just procrastinating and avoiding studying by following someone's joke and now im gonna get a warning :krylie: 

i'd do it again ngl

mod note: user has been warned for this post

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

@NikoGo logging into this thread on March 23rd 11:59 pm to hundreds of Spoiler-Tagged posts:

Agonizing-Glistening-Komododragon-max-1m

Trolling Lipsters trying to sneak info about leaks without getting a WP:

furry-big-boobs.gif

The way furry boobs is making a return!!!!! I am so happy

Also do we think there will be any merch that is fully new and never done before in another era

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

qftc.png

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

what do you mean? i found a fake download on that site and thought it did :( :(

unfortunately it was just Made You Look by Meghan Trainor 16 times

(continuing conversation here because it’s just gonna have to get moved later lmfao)