Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, Americen Whore said:

Not you hating on lana’s best song :awk:

I never hated on The Blackest Day what are you talking about…:shh:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

5 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

having two jacks now makes everything so confusing (obviously i know which one we're talking about right now but ) are we talking about jack "round glasses microwave strings venice bitch margaret eating hamburger on a bed in underwear" antonoff or jack "guns tattoos drugs taking photos outside prison fucking my cousins (maybe)" donoghue 

Jack Donaghue for sure, he's more relevant than the goggles guy!

10 minutes ago, West Coast said:

I agree that Blue Banisters feels more like a mixtape than an album, and that the sound quality and lack of effort to re-record the songs might diminish the quality of the album as a whole, but the original songs are amazing and I daresay better than most songs on NFR & Chemtrails.

Only 3 things bothered my ears on BB: the sound level of her voice when she sings in higher pitch on Arcadia and on the title track, and the intonation at the end of Beautiful. These could be fixed by producers so easily. But they didn’t. I never understood that. 

otherwise the rest songs and the lyrics are some of her strongest and DYK promises a better sound quality already. 

3 minutes ago, Morissetteus said:

Only 3 things bothered my ears on BB: the sound level of her voice when she sings in higher pitch on Arcadia and on the title track, and the intonation at the end of Beautiful. These could be fixed by producers so easily. But they didn’t. I never understood that. 

otherwise the rest songs and the lyrics are some of her strongest and DYK promises a better sound quality already. 

I’m afraid “All roads that lead to you as integral to me” part ruined the song for me :scoff: the sound quality was really bad & her vocals were so loud

I hope all the Jack slander happening is coming from poppers sniffing, cocaine snorting BTD bitches because Lana will never make anything like that again. So, not relevant. 

Jack is OBJECTIVELY the best thing to have happened to her (other than Rick Nowels of course cuz he gave us Honeymoon)

Also, I think BB was supposed to feel chaotic and messy. That was the whole point. Black Bathing Suit a career highlight. Ikdr. 

QFnGQm2.jpg

8Qg234E.gif

3 minutes ago, Sweet said:

I hope all the Jack slander happening is coming from popper sniffing, cocaine snorting BTD bitches because Lana will never make anything like that again. So, not relevant. 

Jack is OBJECTIVELY the best thing to have happened to her (other than Rick Nowels of course cuz he gave us Honeymoon)

QFnGQm2.jpg

:awkney:

9 minutes ago, f1shtail said:

The blackest day is my least fav lana song... :smile2:

get well soon :bebe:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

59 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

given how things are going today the piano discourse should be starting again at any time now

gretchen-cortina.gif

gretchen-cortinas.gif

less than an hour apparentely :true: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

And most of the recent ones arent:true:

I beg to differ. Strictly talking about the piano part, I'll take a White Dress, BBS, Violet for Roses, Beautiful, Blue Banisters over a Love song, NFR title track, hiadtfawlmth-bihi and/or LMLYLAW anyday. :et:

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

I beg to differ. Strictly talking about the piano part, I'll take a White Dress, BBS, Violet for Roses, Beautiful, Blue Banisters over a Love song, NFR title track, hiadtfawlmth-bihi and/or LMLYLAW anyday. :et:

Beautiful over NFR title track is lowkey an insane thing to say

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Beautiful over NFR title track is lowkey an insane thing to say

The title track is one of my favourite songs on NFR, but I hate how tinny/flat, whitenoisey and simplistic the piano is on that song. Beautiful is far from being my favourite on BB, but at least the piano is intricate and, well, beautiful.

5 minutes ago, West Coast said:

this take is wild omg 

first WD and BBS in the same group as B*autiful and Bl*e B*nisters and then the NFR and LMLYLAW slander omfg 

and also for giving me Margaret

20 minutes ago, Sweet said:

not when dan auerbach pushed her out of her comfort zone and gave us the one and only ultraviolence that no one else could’ve gotten out of lana. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

2 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

sorry for off topic but who remember a video where one of lana friends baby crying and god bless america is pkaying on the Background? it was filmed in like february-May 2017 help pls☠️

I remember

What do u wanna know about it?

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

2 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

sorry for off topic but who remembers a video where one of lana friends baby crying and god bless america is pkaying on the Background? it was filmed in like february-May 2017 help pls☠️

Not trying to be rude but post things like this in the random conversation thread so you don’t get a warning point for being off-topic:heidi:

10 minutes ago, The Grants said:

this take is wild omg 

first WD and BBS in the same group as B*autiful and Bl*e B*nisters and then the NFR and LMLYLAW slander omfg 

LMLYLAW is arguably one of her worst released songs and most underwhelming singles.