Random Lana Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, Yeahyeahyeah said:

We really don’t give a fuck etc.

Watch out.

:azealia:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Yeahyeahyeah said:

Not me being persecuted on this site despite being one of the best posters I.

Is that your story?

ladel96.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, underthechemtrails said:

i've been lurking for a few months without actually ever saying anything lol. but i fear that something big is coming so i will now be entering my Active era hiiiii everyone:party:

hello!! ur pfp is one of my fave lana pics :wave2:

are any of you guys fans of salem? witch house lana would be fucking insane!!! hoping these rumours that they were only ever just friends r true, n that he was in fact producing for her !! 

"The funny thing was that I'd always believed that sex masterpieces were the best kind. Better than Bach, the Empire State Building, or Marcel Proust. I believe that most people put ninety-eight percent of all their creative energy into trying to stage marvelous love scenes. I believe that adultery in an art form. In France, they more or less lay their cards on the table and ennoble love affairs for the creative adventures they are, because for most people, these are the only creative adventures they'll ever have. The only chance they'll ever get to touch the face of heaven. " - Eve Babitz

b5a3274fb7b0dea4a8459b16e1a9a6369476d939b9b47958b710692d0ac531bbaad84b24165a6cc1

This isn’t a rumor and the title is giving “hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it” a run for it’s money. 

I also have 0 opinion on Jack Donguhe 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

ahhh sorry i thot since it was related to rumors it would go here??? wheres a better place for discussing musical collaborators of possibility??????  this is work he was friends or dated lana heres some salem songs that i think make sense w a trappy lana witchy spooky vibe!!!! 

sorry didnt see that while i was replying!!!!!!!! ok idk how to delete but i will once i figure out 

"The funny thing was that I'd always believed that sex masterpieces were the best kind. Better than Bach, the Empire State Building, or Marcel Proust. I believe that most people put ninety-eight percent of all their creative energy into trying to stage marvelous love scenes. I believe that adultery in an art form. In France, they more or less lay their cards on the table and ennoble love affairs for the creative adventures they are, because for most people, these are the only creative adventures they'll ever have. The only chance they'll ever get to touch the face of heaven. " - Eve Babitz

b5a3274fb7b0dea4a8459b16e1a9a6369476d939b9b47958b710692d0ac531bbaad84b24165a6cc1