Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, Vulgar said:

Like i wouldnt just randomly pop up and say that my friend is not an insider for no reason if i wasnt hinting at anything….

does your friend go by the pseudonym acid?

Just now, Vulgar said:

Wrong person she isnt on lanaboards

give it up girly this is embarrassing for u :hillary:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Vulgar said:

Wrong person she isnt on lanaboards

girl stop avoiding the question. when is the next single going to be released?????

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

1 minute ago, White Dress said:

Ok girlie I’ll give you benefit of the doubt. Please spill all your tea in one post, given the context that it’s secondhand, and we will take it gladly. It’s just the edging is literally trauma for a community as brain rotted as this one is :wub:

There isn’t much more, apart from this is the only record that Lana hasn’t considered putting a variation to Yes To Heaven on, and that Lana has worked with Taylor Swift for her upcoming rerecord, but it is unclear if her song make the final cut of Speak Now

Just now, Vulgar said:

There isn’t much more, apart from this is the only record that Lana hasn’t considered putting a variation to Yes To Heaven on, and that Lana has worked with Taylor Swift for her upcoming rerecord, but it is unclear if her song make the final cut of Speak Now

:um2:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, Vulgar said:

now i really know you're full of shit :thumb3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Vulgar said:

i call bullshit

giphy.gif

instagram

Just now, Vulgar said:

so u don't actually know that lana isn't releasing a single? and ur queasy lyrics are from your...personal collection?

Just now, American Whore said:

now i really know you're full of shit :thumb3:

And that God came to Lana in the form of a vision when she was swimming in that Mississippi river and revealed her the lyrics for DYKTTATUOB

hmmmmmm.... can we mass report @Vulgar yet????

giphy.gif

instagram

4 minutes ago, Vulgar said:

I am going to have to make my French husband Nicolas Lane give Ben and Ed a call… you will be sitting in Cook County jail by the time the album is released :wink:

11 minutes ago, Vulgar said:

yeah sure :sass:

and also for giving me Margaret