Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Ok if you think Lana does no wrong and is perfect you’re not going to agree at all so there is not point arguing. :facepalm: However if you are critical thinker this is why I think that lyric is very tone-deaf and just bad lol. Basically after QFTC, “I’ve had lots of rapper boyfriends”, and her posting videos of her at a riot while showing peoples faces (which could get them arrested) it just feels ignorant. Her using it to create imagery in her song as a white woman about her relationship to a COP is just weird and wrong. I get it she was mostly just using it to set the time period and stuff like that but it just feels icky and totally takes me out of the song.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, DCooper said:

Some of you are just embarrassing while having no clue :eek:

:oprah2: so true

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Some of you are just embarrassing while having no clue :eek:

Just in: it's embarrassing to like/ not like a song:clapback:

Just now, honeymoonwhore said:

Not the BB discourse for the 1000th time :eek3:

People can't stop running their gums over Norman and Blue Banisters

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

8 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

It was Clay I think (if it is true)

it's definitely (at least partly) about sean, and definitely not about clay.. lana and sean "broke up" in february/march of 2020 (sean said they were still friends which i take as still hooking up), and the big wave of BLM protests began after george floyd's death on may 25 2020, and lana posted at a protest on may 31 2020, so we can assume she was talking about sean.. especially with the "standing blue with open arms" line that can be interpreted several ways .. but anyways lana and clay didn't start dating until late 2020 so it's def not about clay at all

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

it's definitely (at least partly) about sean, and definitely not about clay.. lana and sean "broke up" in february/march of 2020 (sean said they were still friends which i take as still hooking up), and the big wave of BLM protests began after george floyd's death on may 25 2020, and lana posted at a protest on may 31 2020, so we can assume she was talking about sean.. especially with the "standing blue with open arms" line that can be interpreted several ways .. but anyways lana and clay didn't start dating until late 2020 so it's def not about him at all

she also said sean was a "good cop" and "understood" lol