Rob Grant - “Lost at Sea” - OUT NOW

I'm so mad the store made me create another account and now the card is soldout. People on ebay already selling it for €100. So pissed.

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

There is a fonction here that masks certain user’s posts, right? I fucking HATE someone here and I never hate anyone. 

you can find the blessed ignore function in your settings

6 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

is it meeeeee

Haha no way, hun! 
there are some « abrasive » members here or some I don’t necessarily agree with most of the times, but this is what a forum is about and in the end, it sometimes helps me see things differently. But there’s a troll here that never brings anything positive ever while often being wrong. 

I placed two orders for the signed cassette bundle (one by mistake, I was panicking to get one before they sold out) and then I noticed they were selling the print alone so I purchased that one by itself. (I just planned on returning the first two orders) No money was taken out of my account nor did I receive any email confirmations PLUS nothing shows up in my order history. Oddly enough, I did get order numbers after checking out. I emailed customer service so hopefully they can help. I’m just nervous because I am NOT ready to fight the scalpers 

5 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Very beautiful. Taken back to her earlier sound particularly paradise/tropico ost- the calmer pieces (yayo, bel air) honestly. I don’t mind the next record being produced and written solely by them (Lana and her dad)

Yep, it reminded me of BTD/paradise + Sweet Carolina + Once upon a dream + OB

2 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

I placed two orders for the signed cassette bundle (one by mistake, I was panicking to get one before they sold out) and then I noticed they were selling the print alone so I purchased that one by itself. (I just planned on returning the first two orders) No money was taken out of my account nor did I receive any email confirmations PLUS nothing shows up in my order history. Oddly enough, I did get order numbers after checking out. I emailed customer service so hopefully they can help. I’m just nervous because I am NOT ready to fight the scalpers 

If you keep them pls save one for me, I couldn't checkout in time and missed mine

3 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

If you keep them pls save one for me, I couldn't checkout in time and missed mine

Absolutely. I’m just not sure what customer service will say tbh. If it did go through then I’ll message you and you can have them for retail 

1 minute ago, TropicoKitten said:

Absolutely. I’m just not sure what customer service will say tbh. If it did go through then I’ll message you and you can have them for retail 

Yes pls, tell them u want to keep at least 1 extra order because i'm smh and refreshing every 5 seconds