3 minutes ago, 111 said:

her label doesn't send out official lyrics to apple music so they get it from genius 

Apple Music has their own lyric team these days, they don't use Genius anymore.

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/future-of-apple-music

In probably the most bizarre example of Apple spending to get the experience right, Schusser says that Apple has “a team of people listening to music and transcribing the lyrics” to ensure they're accurate enough for Apple Music’s new time synced lyrics feature; “we don’t get them from the usual sites.”

1 minute ago, wheresthatboyfromdreams said:

yeah but when you posted first time about it thats was not available for me 

Not at first but AM just waits a day or so for (according to @111) genius lyrics to update and use that website

Which is almost like a Wikipedia for lyrics in case someone here doesn't know about the site. 

Just now, hotshot2am said:

Apple Music has their own lyric team these days, they don't use Genius anymore.

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/future-of-apple-music

In probably the most bizarre example of Apple spending to get the experience right, Schusser says that Apple has “a team of people listening to music and transcribing the lyrics” to ensure they're accurate enough for Apple Music’s new time synced lyrics feature; “we don’t get them from the usual sites.”

:oopna2:

Just now, The Siren said:

Why not? I feel like that's something that should be a thing :bebe:

it is a thing, just not for her. we stopped getting official lyrics from her a long time ago, she sometimes shares them for the "singles" but that's it. she doesn't seem to submit them to interscope or polydor, therefore they don't get shared. bozo shared the "official" lyrics for both tunnel singles but they are definitely written by some underpaid intern cause they are full of nonsensical errors n mistakes, i hope they are not being used for a booklet or something and if they are they should get corrected by her (idk if we saw everything in the tunnel booklets and if they will feature any lyrics at all)... this is one of the huge things that bother me about lana since pretty much UV. it would be so easy to create a lyrics section on her website to put all her album lyrics, i wish there was enough demand to get something like this done but no one cares and they seem pretty happy singing incorrect lyrics for like most of her songs. hearing the sessions to some of her HM, NFR, LFL stuff made me even more furious when i heard those vocal stems and how much of what's generally accepted for her lyrics is wrong, i try to get them changed on genius but mods contact me and ask for proof and i'm like GIRL :bebe:

28 minutes ago, jamesss said:

so when will we find out the real lyrics? the ones on spotify says “jimmy jimmy coco puff” but i don’t think that’s completely right.

end of discussion. Lana doesn’t need to come out and say it when the evidence is this clear.

Lana doesn't even remember her own lyrics half the time :air:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Does anyone else hear the strings from NFR on the 2nd part? Those strings are so familiar. I also hear similar chord progression in Eve6's inside out, which is also a very interesting song (lyrically) . I've had it on repeat for hours and I think the strings are from NFR. Mariners Apt Complex.

Edited by LoveLaughLana
Clarification

20 minutes ago, LoveLaughLana said:

Does anyone else hear the strings from NFR on the 2nd part? Those strings are so familiar. I also hear similar chord progression in Eve6's inside out, which is also a very interesting song (lyrically) . I've had it on repeat for hours and I think the strings are from NFR. Mariners Apt Complex.

it got the wild at heart treatment

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

lana confirmed it was “jimmy jimmy cocoa puff” on her tiktok @familyheirlooms 

lana-del-rey-kiss.gif

:twirls: i know your wife, and she wouldn’t mind

5 hours ago, 111 said:

hearing the sessions to some of her HM, NFR, LFL stuff made me even more furious when i heard those vocal stems and how much of what's generally accepted for her lyrics is wrong, i try to get them changed on genius but mods contact me and ask for proof and i'm like GIRL :bebe:

i need examples! you're the only one who can reveal the truth :blush3: unless you just mean the weird nonsensical errors people make

sUcVobB.png

3 hours ago, LoveLaughLana said:

I heard the marker sound effect from Chemtrails (album) at some point in the first half. 

I also think I recognize the adlibs in the background of the outro but can't tell from where.